August mummies :)

Thank you for checking. How are you doing? hope you are doing okay. Not long to go for you, is it march? Next week when get scan and hope bleeding was nothing I will feel better... Xxx

Hi @Jac2019 really hope your spotting was nothing and scan goes well.when are you getting the scan?
Yes our little girl is due in March...9 weeks on Wednesday. Time is definately flying by now xxx

Thank you so much. How are you keeping. Hope everyone who I spoke to on here is doing well. Yeah just hit me hard think the last year of losing babies caught up with me and struggled but know nothing I can do. Hoping this is still our rainbow baby and still have some symptoms but here hoping all goes smoothly for everyone xxx
Praying for a sticky bean for you hun keep strong xx

An hour and half delay so was quite a quick appointment. As bleeding has stopped and no clots just to get scanned next week but if bleeding starts again to go up straight away... Also got to see my consultant who dealt with miscarriages, that I am pleased about as she took great care of me last time. Will try and read and catch up with everyone else's journey xxx

Glad you got to see your consultant. Hopefully no more bleeding and all goes well with your scan next week.

I’ve been doing much the same. Still got the nausea, got some more time off work so at least I’m not having to worry about that. Had my booking appointment last week, I’ve lost 3 lbs, so nothing too drastic but the struggling to eat has had an impact. I managed a hot dinner yesterday and tonight, even managed to cook myself something, first time in ages. So I am hopefully that this nausea will go away soon.

Thank you @Nattles33. Woww not long now at all can't wait to hear in March when you have your baby xxx

@Jade jones I hope so too. Good luck for your scan. Xxx

@mummybear2. I totally feel for you. I have struggled since 6 weeks. Lost 8lbs but it is all nearly back on now even though still not eating great. Hope your second trimester goes alot better for you but happy you not having the stress just now about worrying about work. Looking forward to hearing about all the up and coming scans. Hope they all go well xxx

We look forward to hearing about yours too!!
Been so sick today ladies! Apart from that much bloat seems to have gone down a little.... anyone experiencing the same thing the bottom half of my stomach feels weird thou like a water balloon is in it.... maybe just be over thinking it

My bloat is still ridiculous. I am so gassy, forever burping and am mega constipated. Hopefully as we are all nearing or in second trimester the sickness goes away soon. It is honestly the worst part. I think I would rather give birth multiple times than endure this nausea.

Aarrggghhhhh my IBS is so bad and I’m cramping so much.

Im sure it’s just IBS cramps but I’m so worried right now xx

Aarrggghhhhh my IBS is so bad and I’m cramping so much.

Im sure it’s just IBS cramps but I’m so worried right now xx

Just thought I would try and give you a little reassurance, I have had some very bad cramping and like you I have IBS, I had my scan today and all is looking good. And even today I have been cramping, sometimes so much that I have near passed out from the pain, but fingers crossed all is well, and try your best not to worry. Which I know is so hard, but just take it easy, heat pack on your tummy and hopefully they ease. Xx

Trying to upload scan pics but not really sure how, anyway confirmed 12+1 today with a due date of 28th July so I shouldn't be in this forum but I'm sure he or she won't be on time!x

]

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Yay glad everything went well and lovely photos too! And you’re always welcome, my first was a January due date but she was late and came February first instead.

Awwww love to see scan photos. So happy your scan went well. I wouldn't worry think quite a few will be due July in this thread as July's mummy thread was very quiet so everyone joined together for July and August. Xxx

Aww lovely, so glad all well :) I am same but the July thread never write, and it’s so nice to have people to talk to :) x

Thanks ladies feel so relieved at the moment, was so hard trying to hold my pee I couldn't do it, I went twice at the hospital and then she made me empty my bladder because it was too blurry where I'd drunk too much water lol! I misread by letter and drank two pints two hours before instead of 1 hour...oops!x

Lovely scan picture.

Im due Aug 14th but my first was 3 weeks early so I could end of being a July Mummy again haha xx

I'm due 30th july but always chatted in august mummies you baby scan is so cute!

Anyone else struggling to sleep? I spend all day exhausted and wishing for my bed but come night time I just CANNOT sleep. I am always tossing and turning and getting up to pee for HOURS. It’s so frustrating. During the day I can nap so easily. I was beginning to think maybe my day time naps were causing it... but nope no nap today, exhausted and have been trying to sleep for almost 2 hours to no avail. So fed up. I know I shouldn’t be on my phone but there’s only so much tossing and turning you can do before you start to lose your mind!

Also I haven’t pooped in 2/3 days and am starting to get so annoyed with it! Why is pregnancy doing this to me?! Haha.

Anyone else struggling to sleep? I spend all day exhausted and wishing for my bed but come night time I just CANNOT sleep. I am always tossing and turning and getting up to pee for HOURS. It’s so frustrating. During the day I can nap so easily. I was beginning to think maybe my day time naps were causing it... but nope no nap today, exhausted and have been trying to sleep for almost 2 hours to no avail. So fed up. I know I shouldn’t be on my phone but there’s only so much tossing and turning you can do before you start to lose your mind!

Also I haven’t pooped in 2/3 days and am starting to get so annoyed with it! Why is pregnancy doing this to me?! Haha.
I know exactly how you feel! Just keep trying and as for the other more fiber! Xx

I am going through this for over a week. Not napung at all shattered nearly sleeping on sofa 8/9 at night then go to be and see 2,3 in morning every day and still awake. Vicious cycle then leaves you shattered the next day and same happens. Hope you get some sleep soon and feel better xx

I am going through this for over a week. Not napung at all shattered nearly sleeping on sofa 8/9 at night then go to be and see 2,3 in morning every day and still awake. Vicious cycle then leaves you shattered the next day and same happens. Hope you get some sleep soon and feel better xx

Thanks, tried for a nap today but by the time I got comfy I had to get up to pick my
Daughter up from nursery. So will just need to power through on zero energy again.

Thanks @Jade jones been eating apples this week, I’m still very much at the eat what I can when I can stage so trying to plan to eat fibre isn’t really possible. I have swapped back to brown bread as well. Think my digestive system has just given up on me!

Hope we all manage some sleep and energy soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back