August mummies :)

Going by my last period I’m 4 weeks 1 day today! However as you can see on my chart I ovulated day 18 of my cycle and implanted on day 28 so I think I may get put back a couple of days eventually. But as of now due date is 7th of August!
Have had all positive tests since Tuesday, getting darker! Took my digital today which says 1-2 weeks! Which makes sense as if going by hcg levels rising every 2/3 days I’d only be about 60hcg just now and need 153 to get a 2-3weeks! So will test again next week to make sure it goes up!
AF was due today and so far has stayed clear!
I’ve had very sensitive nipples, cramping, slight nausea, craving cheese, weeing lots and very tired!

how are you getting on? Would love to have this be a very active thread xxx

24519A2E-64EB-4860-B67C-582135A55549.png

Love to see you have started an August mummies.. And have a safe and happy journey. Xxx

Love to see you have started an August mummies.. And have a safe and happy journey. Xxx
Do you want a date added? I know your July but could put you down on August 1st? thank you so much for all your advice and wisdom jac! I feel like everything I know about testing I’ve learned from you this month lol xx

Do you want a date added? I know your July but could put you down on August 1st? thank you so much for all your advice and wisdom jac! I feel like everything I know about testing I’ve learned from you this month lol xx
So nervous to add myself but yeah why not that would be lovely. Means I can continue the journey with you. It may end up being 1st August as I am always dated few days later at scans.

I don't know that much but learned so much here and happy to have helped if I have. You have been great support to me too. Xxx

So nervous to add myself but yeah why not that would be lovely. Means I can continue the journey with you. It may end up being 1st August as I am always dated few days later at scans.

I don't know that much but learned so much here and happy to have helped if I have. You have been great support to me too. Xxx
That’s you added! In this together!
Have talked my OH into booking me an early scan on 23rd December! He’s going to book it next week if I’m still going strong then! No way can I wait til 12 weeks xxx

That’s you added! In this together!
Have talked my OH into booking me an early scan on 23rd December! He’s going to book it next week if I’m still going strong then! No way can I wait til 12 weeks xxx
That's a nice wee early Christmas present for you...your OH sounds lovely.
I would like to try hang off to week before Christmas then I know epas will want to check on me so hoping then if see heartbeat it will be my sticky bean. Xxx

That's a nice wee early Christmas present for you...your OH sounds lovely.
I would like to try hang off to week before Christmas then I know epas will want to check on me so hoping then if see heartbeat it will be my sticky bean. Xxx
I love him but he is clueless lol! Yesterday he asked me if I was starting to get a bump and today he asked if he could see my milk hahahaha!

this might be a stupid question! But see in the ten days it took for my little bean to travel down my tubes will it have been growing then? Like the cells? Or only after it implants?

will EPA’s give you a scan then yeah? Xxx

I love him but he is clueless lol! Yesterday he asked me if I was starting to get a bump and today he asked if he could see my milk hahahaha!

this might be a stupid question! But see in the ten days it took for my little bean to travel down my tubes will it have been growing then? Like the cells? Or only after it implants?

will EPA’s give you a scan then yeah? Xxx
Hahahaha I splatted my tea everywhere there.. Awww God love him... My OH is totally clued up after a year of me talking about it all but didn't know anything before that.

Yeah after egg is fertilised it travels down fallopian tube and keeps dividing and eventually implants xxx

Put me down for the 9th please! Just did another test today and the line is darker so that makes me feel a little bit better. Got my BFP on Thursday morning.

Symptoms so far, cramping. All of the cramping! Headaches. Tiredness. Nausea.

Can’t believe how early it is! Feel like there is such a long long way to go!

Going by my last period I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. But I for sure feel like with my cycles varying I will be more than that, but we’ll see!

Put me down for the 9th please! Just did another test today and the line is darker so that makes me feel a little bit better. Got my BFP on Thursday morning.

Going by my last period I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. But I for sure feel like with my cycles varying I will be more than that, but we’ll see!
Added you! So happy to hear your lines are getting darker too! Xxx

Congratulations on your bfp... Hope it is a healthy 9months for you xxx

Yay congratulations little person!!! I found out I'm 5weeks 3days (30th july) or 5 weeks (3rd august) so excited xx
Can I add you to our thread? On the 3rd? very happy for you! Have you any symptoms? Xxx

Yay congratulations little person!!! I found out I'm 5weeks 3days (30th july) or 5 weeks (3rd august) so excited xx
Congratulations jade I'm about the same as you but will wait for scan to tell exact as NHS tells me one date flo tells me another so somewhere in the 5weeks+ but will know more eventually when scanned xxx

Can I add you to our thread? On the 3rd? very happy for you! Have you any symptoms? Xxx
Yeah sure :) symptoms are crazy lol I knew a week before my period was due that I kinda knew if you remember my thread. It's my first baby. Symptoms so far.. nausea, was sick a couple of times, loads of cramping, no red or muddy discharge only milky. Back ache and had a cold lol you? Xx

Yeah sure :) symptoms are crazy lol I knew a week before my period was due that I kinda knew if you remember my thread. It's my first baby. Symptoms so far.. nausea, was sick a couple of times, loads of cramping, no red or muddy discharge only milky. Back ache and had a cold lol you? Xx
I do remember your thread :) my cramping has eased off but that was first sign for sure! Not been sick yet but I didn’t get sick til week 7 with my son so plenty of time lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back