August mummies :)

How is everyone today? I've been so sick sometimes Upton 7 times a day still got my viral infection which doesn't help. Boobs aching and so bloated! How everyone else is ok xx

Hi my breasts aren’t hurting like they were, very slightly tender but still full, I am really bloated cannot even wear my jeans and feel I have gone up a few sizes already.... but I do not have anymore cramping which worries me. I have a scan on the 23rd so I am really worried :( I just feel something isn’t right.... I have no sickness at all but I am only about 5.5 or 6 weeks as I ovulated earlier and my cycle before was a bit messed up because of early MC. I am taking progesterone so not sure of my symptoms are due to that. Haven’t bled since a week ago so I just have to wait and see :(

How is everyone today? I've been so sick sometimes Upton 7 times a day still got my viral infection which doesn't help. Boobs aching and so bloated! How everyone else is ok xx
Sorry you have a viral infection that’s really awful :( hope you get time over the holidays to rest

Hi my breasts aren’t hurting like they were, very slightly tender but still full, I am really bloated cannot even wear my jeans and feel I have gone up a few sizes already.... but I do not have anymore cramping which worries me. I have a scan on the 23rd so I am really worried :( I just feel something isn’t right.... I have no sickness at all but I am only about 5.5 or 6 weeks as I ovulated earlier and my cycle before was a bit messed up because of early MC. I am taking progesterone so not sure of my symptoms are due to that. Haven’t bled since a week ago so I just have to wait and see :(
I dont get cramps all the time it's not a problem fingers crossed for early scan x

I've had it for 4 weeks now x
Oh no that’s not good...

I have already had a scan due to spotting but too early to tell anything so back on 23. I was cramping quite a bit now nothing, just bloated like a hippo...

Get some rest over the holidays too infections whilst PG are horrible

So so ill. I haven’t actually been sick yet. Been close a few times but the nausea is extreme. I literally can’t move without feeling like I’m going to be sick.
Really bloated. But it’s the nausea that’s killing me.
I usually work a double shift on a Monday but I think I’m going to have to phone in. I’m a support worker and can’t even look after myself right now let alone vulnerable adults.

I hope your virus clears up soon Jade. I can’t even imagine feeling like this with a virus on top!

So so ill. I haven’t actually been sick yet. Been close a few times but the nausea is extreme. I literally can’t move without feeling like I’m going to be sick.
Really bloated. But it’s the nausea that’s killing me.
I usually work a double shift on a Monday but I think I’m going to have to phone in. I’m a support worker and can’t even look after myself right now let alone vulnerable adults.

I hope your virus clears up soon Jade. I can’t even imagine feeling like this with a virus on top!
How many weeks are you? I have no nausea :(

How many weeks are you? I have no nausea :(

I’m 6 weeks tomorrow. I had really bad sickness in my last pregnancy so I kind of knew it would be the same this time around. I just wish it had kicked in a little later.

I’m 6 weeks tomorrow. I had really bad sickness in my last pregnancy so I kind of knew it would be the same this time around. I just wish it had kicked in a little later.
When did your sickness begin ?
I have no sickness.... starting to feel doubtful I’m about 5+4 days

When did your sickness begin ?
I have no sickness.... starting to feel doubtful I’m about 5+4 days

It started last week so about 5 weeks. I wouldn’t worry if I were you. 5 weeks is really early to be getting morning sickness I think about 6/7 weeks is average and then not every woman gets it!

It started last week so about 5 weeks. I wouldn’t worry if I were you. 5 weeks is really early to be getting morning sickness I think about 6/7 weeks is average and then not every woman gets it!
I’ve never had it ever ... MC each time so worry

I had it from the beginning and its stayed with me till today hate nausea x

Anyone else still have to pinch themselves that you’re actually pregnant.

I think I’m still in shock and can’t believe it’s happened xx

Tbh I was just saying to my OH it’s weird because I just don’t feel pregnant at all like nothing I don’t know if I’m just expecting to feel all these symptoms when I’ve got none or what. Just want this scan to hurry up so it can confirm!

Tbh I was just saying to my OH it’s weird because I just don’t feel pregnant at all like nothing I don’t know if I’m just expecting to feel all these symptoms when I’ve got none or what. Just want this scan to hurry up so it can confirm!

I’m exactly the same.
What date is your scan?
I have to wait til the 30th xx

Me too we weren't trying but we would be happy if it happened just didn't realise it would be so soon I honestly thought we would have problems x

I’m exactly the same.
What date is your scan?
I have to wait til the 30th xx
I’ve booked early scan on 24th i should be 7 weeks but unsure on dates as have pcos so cycles are all over the place. Having the scan then as hoping if everything goes well we will tell my parents xmas day as I’m hosting and love a prosecco so will be super hard to hide it! Haven’t taken a test in a few days as ran out so might have to buy more! I know they can be positive even if the baby has stopped growing but it’s just self reassurance I think. My last digital was 2-3 weeks so want to see if that’s gone up to 3+. Xx

I’ve booked early scan on 24th i should be 7 weeks but unsure on dates as have pcos so cycles are all over the place. Having the scan then as hoping if everything goes well we will tell my parents xmas day as I’m hosting and love a prosecco so will be super hard to hide it! Haven’t taken a test in a few days as ran out so might have to buy more! I know they can be positive even if the baby has stopped growing but it’s just self reassurance I think. My last digital was 2-3 weeks so want to see if that’s gone up to 3+. Xx

Ooh a Christmas Eve Scan, how exciting.

I keep wondering whether to do any more tests. I’ve only got a 2-3 also, but they’re so expensive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back