August mummies :)

How is everyone doing today?x

I’m useless again today. Sick of the nausea already! Sitting/laying down I don’t feel TOO bad but the minute I stand up I feel so sick.

How are you doing?

@Wilson14 ... still feel pretty normal other than hunger, when I’m hungry I’m hungry there’s no in between other then that literally don’t feel anything! You?

Don’t get me started on the hunger ... I would literally eat all day if I could xx

Well I have been eating all day and I'm so addicted to cheese sandwiches right now it's not healthy - other than that I feel absolutely fine, oh and freezing so eating warms me up loooolll!!
I don't feel sick or anything, my boobs are agony though, they've always been small and now I can't even rest my arm against them!

I have gone off every food... There is only one thing I ever feel like and not even had a chicken mayo baguette. Craving it everyday. Hope all goes well for everyone with early scans xxx

I have gone off every food... There is only one thing I ever feel like and not even had a chicken mayo baguette. Craving it everyday. Hope all goes well for everyone with early scans xxx

I am currently force feeding myself plain pasta and trying not to cry... if only I didn’t have to eat.

I am currently force feeding myself plain pasta and trying not to cry... if only I didn’t have to eat.
That is exactly same feeling.. Rice cakes still and had pasta last night. Not enjoying any drinks either so whatever I can get down xx

That is exactly same feeling.. Rice cakes still and had pasta last night. Not enjoying any drinks either so whatever I can get down xx
If only I had this problem, I feel sick when ever my stomach crumbles so my fix is to keep eating, the scales are not liking it!!

If only I had this problem, I feel sick when ever my stomach crumbles so my fix is to keep eating, the scales are not liking it!!
Awww would hate that too but just not enjoying or wanting anything makes me missed my food haha xxx

Anyone else feel so bloated? I literally feel like I’m going to explode xx

This came up instantly on a 2 hour hold just now. How long until they start fading? I’m trying so hard not to let this give me any false hope! Never expected it to be so dark and so instant. 5 day’s since I started bleeding.

F828502E-8C52-466D-AAF2-0E49A834921C.jpeg

This came up instantly on a 2 hour hold just now. How long until they start fading? I’m trying so hard not to let this give me any false hope! Never expected it to be so dark and so instant. 5 day’s since I started bleeding.

View attachment 89365

How heavy have you been bleeding?
Were you able to get scan with epu? xx

Bright red on Monday, dark red and some clots on Tuesday, brown wed & thurs. almost gone today. It’s been little on pads, lot on wiping. No dripping. All symptoms are gone and temp was 36.7 yesterday 36.8 today. It had been 37.1 before all this started. So I really do think it’s a miscarriage.

View attachment 89365
Mine took a month to go but I think I had very high hcg in system and was 9weeks. You best to get hcg levels checked. I don't want to get your hopes up as I have been there. Was bleed like a normal period? Xxx

What about trying to get bloods done at the gp?
I’m just surprised it’s so dark still.
To be honest I’d still push for a scan xx

Mine took a month to go but I think I had very high hcg in system and was 9weeks. You best to get hcg levels checked. I don't want to get your hopes up as I have been there. Was bleed like a normal period? Xxx
OMG that’s a long time to wait for it to go negative!
id say for most women it would have been like a light period. For me it was heavier than the periods I’ve been experiencing since coming off the pill. But my periods have been soooooo light I could genuinely use one pad for the whole four days if it wasn’t so unsanitary.

the hospital said if it’s still positive next week to phone them. So I don’t think they’ll oblige me this week.

We haven’t cancelled our early pregnancy scan that is booked on the 23rd yet. We paid £30 deposit and you pay the further £40 on the day. If the hospital refuse to scan me next week and tests aren’t going lighter I think I’d probably go to the early scan. But I don’t really want to pay £70 to have a miscarriage confirmed. I think the hospital should do that for me. Maybe that’s me being too privileged thinking that way?

OMG that’s a long time to wait for it to go negative!
id say for most women it would have been like a light period. For me it was heavier than the periods I’ve been experiencing since coming off the pill. But my periods have been soooooo light I could genuinely use one pad for the whole four days if it wasn’t so unsanitary.

the hospital said if it’s still positive next week to phone them. So I don’t think they’ll oblige me this week.
I know unfortunately it can for some women take longer and for others not so long. I just seem to take longer.
Would love you not to have miscarriage but don't want to say either way as few times I took test and thought still dark but my miscarriage was confirmed then with no heartbeat. Thinking of you it is horrible all the unknown.
If bleeding wasn't heavy then hopefully they will give you a scan to give def answer xxxx

I know unfortunately it can for some women take longer and for others not so long. I just seem to take longer.
Would love you not to have miscarriage but don't want to say either way as few times I took test and thought still dark but my miscarriage was confirmed then with no heartbeat. Thinking of you it is horrible all the unknown.
If bleeding wasn't heavy then hopefully they will give you a scan to give def answer xxxx
I’m still operating under the assumption it’s a miscarriage for sure. Just want it confirmed more so I can move on!

Anyone else feel so bloated? I literally feel like I’m going to explode xx
Yep I've been bloated for weeks, I even joked about being pregnant before I found out I was, but the eating probably isn't helping the bloat!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back