August mummies :)

I’m still operating under the assumption it’s a miscarriage for sure. Just want it confirmed more so I can move on!
Hopefully you will get bloods next week or scan to confirm either way. Just tests are so confusing. Sending big hugs xxx

Ok so dilemma, we have our work do tonight which is Prison Island Escape rooms, a couple of my colleagues are aware I'm pregnant but the majority aren't. I'm in a team with people that don't know and some of the rooms I'm told are not suitable for pregnant women, I don't know whether I should just bite the bullet and tell them, or try and think of some other excuse that I can't do those rooms?? Any ideas xx

Ok so dilemma, we have our work do tonight which is Prison Island Escape rooms, a couple of my colleagues are aware I'm pregnant but the majority aren't. I'm in a team with people that don't know and some of the rooms I'm told are not suitable for pregnant women, I don't know whether I should just bite the bullet and tell them, or try and think of some other excuse that I can't do those rooms?? Any ideas xx
I would either put a bandage or something round wrist says doctor said not to put any weight in it you slipped and sprained it haha. You can buy these ones you pull on from pound shops or just tell them depends if you want people to know or not. Xxx

I might just tell them as we have a warehouse at work which I'm in charge of and I keep having to make excuses to get out of any manual handling duties, would just be easier if I tell them I guess, just don't want to tempt fate!

I might just tell them as we have a warehouse at work which I'm in charge of and I keep having to make excuses to get out of any manual handling duties, would just be easier if I tell them I guess, just don't want to tempt fate!
Aw if you work in warehouse least they would understand you doing different work and not thinking why she not doing that anymore... Good luck whatever you decide xxx

EPU have booked me in for a scan at 9.30am on Friday! A whole week to wait! Will be taking tests to see if they get fainter still but even if they do I will still go to make sure everything is normal xxx

EPU have booked me in for a scan at 9.30am on Friday! A whole week to wait! Will be taking tests to see if they get fainter still but even if they do I will still go to make sure everything is normal xxx
Awww that's horrible still a week but at least they will scan you and have your answer. I would love if it was just a one of those things bleeding. You could try a digital see if gone up or down since 2-3weeks if can't wait a week but good luck will keep all crossed xxx

Awww that's horrible still a week but at least they will scan you and have your answer. I would love if it was just a one of those things bleeding. You could try a digital see if gone up or down since 2-3weeks if can't wait a week but good luck will keep all crossed xxx
I’ve thought about that as well jac but if it says 3+ I think it would get my hopes up and could be inaccurate! I might cave and do it though! Really not convinced I am still pregnant at all! I’ve had a couple of people reach out privately on here with very positive outcomes but I just don’t think so xxx

I’ve thought about that as well jac but if it says 3+ I think it would get my hopes up and could be inaccurate! I might cave and do it though! Really not convinced I am still pregnant at all! I’ve had a couple of people reach out privately on here with very positive outcomes but I just don’t think so xxx
That gives hope if people have had similar bleeds like you and still been pregnant. I just pray that it was even a threatened miscarriage and still pregnant esp if not really any clots then will keep hoping. Just hope you will be okay xxx

That gives hope if people have had similar bleeds like you and still been pregnant. I just pray that it was even a threatened miscarriage and still pregnant esp if not really any clots then will keep hoping. Just hope you will be okay xxx
I think I will be fine now knowing if it’s all gone. Like it will almost just be a relief to know for sure now. It’s been a long week! And still another week to go! Xxx

I think I will be fine now knowing if it’s all gone. Like it will almost just be a relief to know for sure now. It’s been a long week! And still another week to go! Xxx
I know that is another long week. Will you get a doctors line. You should and just rest until you know for sure either way xxz

I know that is another long week. Will you get a doctors line. You should and just rest until you know for sure either way xxz
I don’t think so! I feel like I need to get back to work! Should be an easy week with it being the last week of school! If I find that I’m struggling then I will get a doctors line but right now I feel like I need to just get some normality back you know? Xxx

I don’t think so! I feel like I need to get back to work! Should be an easy week with it being the last week of school! If I find that I’m struggling then I will get a doctors line but right now I feel like I need to just get some normality back you know? Xxx
Yeah could be a good thing seeing all the excitement at Christmas. Just hope it goes so fast for you the week. Will truly keep all crossed. Xxx

They should scan you there and then if you turn up at the EPU. If you go tomorrow morning and complain that you have been bleeding and feel unwell, exaggerate a bit they will scan you immediately. Also if you have had a MC they need to scan you ASAP to make sure it’s complete otherwise you can end up with really nasty infection ... that happened to me and I was in hospital for 9 days on a drip....

Generally if you didn’t feel you passed a biggish clot and felt relief afterwards then you need checking out immediately.. pls pls pls go to EPU tomorrow most are open on a Saturday morning until midday

They should scan you there and then if you turn up at the EPU. If you go tomorrow morning and complain that you have been bleeding and feel unwell, exaggerate a bit they will scan you immediately. Also if you have had a MC they need to scan you ASAP to make sure it’s complete otherwise you can end up with really nasty infection ... that happened to me and I was in hospital for 9 days on a drip....
I don’t know if I feel comfortable doing that although it has crossed my mind xx

Sorry for all posts but could be haemotoma and you do need to be seen. Where do you live ? It’s really poor they make you wait a whole week!

I hope you are you deserve it xxx

Sorry for all posts but could be haemotoma and you do need to be seen. Where do you live ? It’s really poor they make you wait a whole week!
I’m in Dundee Scotland! All bleeding has stopped xx

I don’t know if I feel comfortable doing that although it has crossed my mind xx
Doesn’t matter, you need to be seen ASAP, don’t feel bad for insisting on a scan ASAP day. Bleeding doesn’t necessarily mean you have miscarried, it can mean many many things, however it’s important you get scanned sooner than a week. As I mentioned I was quite poorly because of a similar scenario.... now I will not feel bad for insisting because my health is important. If you don’t want to up to you.... but I advise you should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back