August mummies :)

Aw sorry to hear that. I have the nausea just not sick. What did the doctor say? Xx
I have a upper respiratory tract infection they where going to give me antibiotics but decided against it I've got a follow up appointment next week apart from that he check heartbeat blood pressure temperature and lungs and heart and said he was very happy that i was healthy.

@Wilson14 oh no, sorry you’re so sore. Luckily this isn’t a symptom I’m suffering with. Maybe worth mentioning to your doctor or at your midwife appointment when you get it? Especially if you’re worried it may be osteoarthritis.

I have a upper respiratory tract infection they where going to give me antibiotics but decided against it I've got a follow up appointment next week apart from that he check heartbeat blood pressure temperature and lungs and heart and said he was very happy that i was healthy.
What ashame I hope you feel better soon. I would be like you wouldn't want to take the antibiotics if could avoid it but make sure you are okay. Hopefully next appointment you are showing getting better. That is good though that the rest of results were good. I hope you try rest when possible to try and let your body get better xxx

What ashame I hope you feel better soon. I would be like you wouldn't want to take the antibiotics if could avoid it but make sure you are okay. Hopefully next appointment you are showing getting better. That is good though that the rest of results were good. I hope you try rest when possible to try and let your body get better xxx
Thank you ♡ how are you all today ladies x

So nauseous. Very nearly threw up this morning but didn’t. Thankfully. These bands are NOT working haha. I have them on anyway just incase it would be worse without them.

Struggling a bit to look after my daughter. Just zero energy and moving makes me feel so ill. She has nursery today so at least I can lay down for a bit after I get us there... currently neither of us are dressed...

So nauseous. Very nearly threw up this morning but didn’t. Thankfully. These bands are NOT working haha. I have them on anyway just incase it would be worse without them.

Struggling a bit to look after my daughter. Just zero energy and moving makes me feel so ill. She has nursery today so at least I can lay down for a bit after I get us there... currently neither of us are dressed...

Oh no! I'm just waking up I have work 1 till 8 tonight. I know as soon as I get up I'm sick lol. Hope you feel better soon. ♡♡

Oh no! I'm just waking up I have work 1 till 8 tonight. I know as soon as I get up I'm sick lol. Hope you feel better soon. ♡♡

Thank you, you too!
I know it’s only going to get worse for me! I already knew from my last pregnancy how sick I got so I have been expecting it! It’s just all so much harder when you already have a child to look after too.

It's awful being poorly it's making my morning sickness worse I think. How are you feeling today x

@Jade jones Oh I feel for you both. My nausea although never sick is worse this time than ever been before. @mummybear2 I am the same the bands never worked for me only hurt me after a while so took them off. Hope both feel better soon xx

@Littleperson can't stop thinking about you. Hope you are resting and remember ever need to talk I am here. Xxx
Thanks jac! I’m losing myself in 90 day fiancé lol! I’ve been very numb and very hysterical and not a whole lot in between!
As terrible as it sounds I just want the bleeding to stop now so that I can be intimate with my OH because dtd always makes me feel happier if I’m stressed or whatever. And also because obviously I want to be pregnant so I don’t know if I’ll really be waiting to try again xxx

Thanks jac! I’m losing myself in 90 day fiancé lol! I’ve been very numb and very hysterical and not a whole lot in between!
As terrible as it sounds I just want the bleeding to stop now so that I can be intimate with my OH because dtd always makes me feel happier if I’m stressed or whatever. And also because obviously I want to be pregnant so I don’t know if I’ll really be waiting to try again xxx
Quite right... Just watch easy watching TV.. And scream the house down when need to..

It is not terrible. I remember thinking the same thing you just want to try get back to how it was so can start again. Don't wait if you are ready.. It is a personal choice. Just do whatever is right for you and OH. I will be hoping more than anything you are one of the more fertile and get bfp in next month or 2. Xxx

Quite right... Just watch easy watching TV.. And scream the house down when need to..

It is not terrible. I remember thinking the same thing you just want to try get back to how it was so can start again. Don't wait if you are ready.. It is a personal choice. Just do whatever is right for you and OH. I will be hoping more than anything you are one of the more fertile and get bfp in next month or 2. Xxx
I feel like I’m terrified to get a bfp and go through this again you know? God I used to think the 2ww was long! Now I will have a 2ww and then I won’t feel excited until probably 8 weeks and even then I’ll be worrying but at least I will be past this stage you know? Xxx

I feel like I’m terrified to get a bfp and go through this again you know? God I used to think the 2ww was long! Now I will have a 2ww and then I won’t feel excited until probably 8 weeks and even then I’ll be worrying but at least I will be past this stage you know? Xxx
I totally understand you. I am still not excited and I don't feel I would be until I have the baby in arms. It is ashame it takes a piece of you away and even my OH is not excited this time but has been so excited previously.

Just make sure you are okay first and foremost and then take day by day when trying and with future bfp. I truly understand you with feelings so don't think you are alone with those thoughts xxx

I totally understand you. I am still not excited and I don't feel I would be until I have the baby in arms. It is ashame it takes a piece of you away and even my OH is not excited this time but has been so excited previously.

Just make sure you are okay first and foremost and then take day by day when trying and with future bfp. I truly understand you with feelings so don't think you are alone with those thoughts xxx
Thanks jac! You always make me feel so understood! I feel like I understand people and their journeys more now that I’ve gone through this you know? I truly believe everything happens for a reason and when we get our babies it will be all the more special xxx

Thanks jac! You always make me feel so understood! I feel like I understand people and their journeys more now that I’ve gone through this you know? I truly believe everything happens for a reason and when we get our babies it will be all the more special xxx
Always here. Any down points or anything at all just pm me.
Yeah I felt same after my losses. Makes it still a journey you want to take but eyes wide open more.
I believe that too. As hard as it sounds but you want the best for you and future baby. You are already a great mum and you will be again hopefully sooner rather than later. My midwife said to me least you know you can get pregnant and there was no reason not to try again as soon as ready.. Xxx

I truly believe this as well @Littleperson .. I think the world works in mysterious ways but it’s our path and things are supposed to happen to we can learn from them! Really hope you’re taking care of yourself. Hope the bleeding eases off soon.. Sending you love <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back