August mummies :)

i had to go to the doctors today my cold has stayed with me for the past 3 weeks im so run down and my morning sickness is so bad every morning and night i throw up this morning it was highlighter yellow :O
Aw sorry to hear that. I have the nausea just not sick. What did the doctor say? Xx

Sorry to hear that @Jade jones
Did the gp give you anything for the sickness?

I never suffer with a bad back but it’s really achy today xx

Aww @Jade jones I feel for you. I just went out and bought myself one of those sea bands for travel sickness. Have you tried one? I’ve only had it on since 6 and I’ve been feeling much better than I was earlier so I will try it out again tomorrow and see how I get on.

Aww @Jade jones I feel for you. I just went out and bought myself one of those sea bands for travel sickness. Have you tried one? I’ve only had it on since 6 and I’ve been feeling much better than I was earlier so I will try it out again tomorrow and see how I get on.
Ah do they work? I got one for each wrist delivered today but not tried it. Will put on tomorrow xx

@Jac2019 i have to go back at 9:20am because i moved house i wasn't registered its literally down the road and where my midwife is. so i had to sign up tonight.

@MEL C ill let you know tomorrow

@mummybear2 oo tell me how it goes that might be a good choice can you wear them on your ankle as i work in a cafe and cant have anything on my wrists

@Littleperson how are you feeling hun xx

@Jac2019 i have to go back at 9:20am because i moved house i wasn't registered its literally down the road and where my midwife is. so i had to sign up tonight.

@MEL C ill let you know tomorrow

@mummybear2 oo tell me how it goes that might be a good choice can you wear them on your ankle as i work in a cafe and cant have anything on my wrists

@Littleperson how are you feeling hun xx
Good luck tomorrow hopefully you get anti sickness tablets or something. I have the bands delivered too so will let you know how I feel with them on xx

Bleeding has slowed right down and it’s now barely there and is brown! Hoping it stays like this and it is gone tomorrow. will be calling back the early pregnancy midwife tomorrow and will be asking her if I can have a scan at the end of this week or beginning of next week. I still don’t feel very hopeful but the midwife did say if it was a miscarriage I’d know because it would be continuous like a period and it’s not right now.

Bleeding has slowed right down and it’s now barely there and is brown! Hoping it stays like this and it is gone tomorrow. will be calling back the early pregnancy midwife tomorrow and will be asking her if I can have a scan at the end of this week or beginning of next week. I still don’t feel very hopeful but the midwife did say if it was a miscarriage I’d know because it would be continuous like a period and it’s not right now.
fingers crossed ill be thinking of you get lots of rest and keep fluids up xx

I feel like it has helped me this evening. I don’t know if it’s all in my head or whatever but I will keep using them until they are no longer useful!

@Jade jones I think they have to be wore on your wrist sadly. Maybe you could still wear them when you aren’t in work? I hope they give you some medicine tomorrow and hopefully you start feeling a bit better soon.

@Littleperson glad to hear the bleeding has slowed right down and if it doesn’t continue there is still hope. I will still keep everything crossed for you and hopefully you can get your scan at the end of the week.

I am keeping all hope for you and that the bleeding stops. It is the scariest thing ever but hope you are lying down and not lifting a finger... I'm sure they will scan you when you are at least 6 and half weeks xxx

There was a clot this morning, was almost black! There’s still a bit of blood when I wipe but nothing heavy! But I don’t feel pregnant at all! Pretty sure it’s been a miscarriage.

Don’t really know where to go from here

:-( :-( no!! Keep positive maybe book an appointment with the doctors xx

Honestly no amount of positivity is going to stop a miscarriage.

There was a clot this morning, was almost black! There’s still a bit of blood when I wipe but nothing heavy! But I don’t feel pregnant at all! Pretty sure it’s been a miscarriage.

Don’t really know where to go from here
So so sorry to hear this. Was hoping it would have stopped. No words can say how horrible it is. If ever need some one to talk to I am here. Just keep resting and make sure your OH and you are okay... Look after each other. Xxx

So so sorry to hear this. Was hoping it would have stopped. No words can say how horrible it is. If ever need some one to talk to I am here. Just keep resting and make sure your OH and you are okay... Look after each other. Xxx
Thanks jac! I will miss being on this journey with you but I will be peeking in every now and again to see how you’re doing! Wishing you all the luck in the world throughout your pregnancy! You’re going to be an amazing mummy xxx

Thanks jac! I will miss being on this journey with you but I will be peeking in every now and again to see how you’re doing! Wishing you all the luck in the world throughout your pregnancy! You’re going to be an amazing mummy xxx
You will be again too. Don't give up. I know now it feels so low and you can be more fertile after miscarriage. Keeping all crossed for you. Sending you massive hugs xxx

Has anyone else just got loads of aches and pains I honestly one side of my body feels like it's falling apart, I've had a bad shoulder for weeks, and my hip and knee are now both really stiff and painful too I'm back at doctors Thursday for my shoulder and going to get them to check my knee out too, my mum was diagnosed with osteo arthritis during pregnancy and I'm beginning to wonder if I might be heading the same way! I'm trying to keep exercising to keep the movement going but it's not helping That's the only real symptom I'm having though, still having a hard time believing this is happening and don't really feel anything other than the odd cramps here and there and the aches and pains, but I think that's just injuries from exercise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back