August mummies :)

Five minutes after my post I went to the toilet just before my shift at work was starting! Did a poo (tmi) and when I wiped there was bright red blood. Definitely from vagina. Had to tell my boss because I am an absolute mess. She took me home. OH is taking me to doctors at 11.30! Boobs aren’t sore and I’ve been dizzy! Not had any cramps. But I feel like my symptoms have gone away. I think I’m losing it girls.

Five minutes after my post I went to the toilet just before my shift at work was starting! Did a poo (tmi) and when I wiped there was bright red blood. Definitely from vagina. Had to tell my boss because I am an absolute mess. She took me home. OH is taking me to doctors at 11.30! Boobs aren’t sore and I’ve been dizzy! Not had any cramps. But I feel like my symptoms have gone away. I think I’m losing it girls.
Omg was it a wipe or heavy? Ohhh I'm holding out everything it is just some implantation bleeding. Sending you massive massive hugs. If no cramps hope that is a good sign. Maybe just strain or something? Will be thinking of you xxx

It was a wipe but bright red! Has died down a bit now. I’m absolutely petrified. I feel like it’s past the time for implantation bleeding you know? Like surely I would have bled a couple of weeks ago if it was that? I always knew this could happen but I was in complete shock when I saw the blood, my whole body started trembling.

Last edited:
I’ve never been through this.
What will the doctor do?
What will happen next??

Just took temp and it’s 37.3 which is good but I’m starting to doubt temps anyway

It was a wipe but bright red! Has died down a bit now. I’m absolutely petrified. I feel like it’s past the time for implantation bleeding you know? Like surely I would have bled a couple of weeks ago if it was that? I always knew this couple happen but I was in complete shock when I saw the blood, my whole body started trembling.

No I went with spotting at 6weeks+ and they scanned and it was implantation bleeding they said. It can happen when wee one still burrowing in to get comfy. It could be irritated cervix and maybe a wee blood vessel if you were at toilet at time when happened. I hope it is one of the above. I don't want to think worse for you.

I was the same and still am everytime I see blood I curl up and cry and shake. Just natural reaction.

I'm not sure what Doctor will do hopefully someone else might know as it has only been early pregnancy assessment services I have ever been to when bled.

Just want to give you the biggest hug. Xxx

No I went with spotting at 6weeks+ and they scanned and it was implantation bleeding they said. It can happen when wee one still burrowing in to get comfy. It could be irritated cervix and maybe a wee blood vessel if you were at toilet at time when happened. I hope it is one of the above. I don't want to think worse for you.

I was the same and still am everytime I see blood I curl up and cry and shake. Just natural reaction.

I'm not sure what Doctor will do hopefully someone else might know as it has only been early pregnancy assessment services I have ever been to when bled.

Just want to give you the biggest hug. Xxx
Thanks jac! I just really want to know one way or another! wonder if they’ll do bloods and then again in a few days to see if levels are rising?
I’ve not got any tests but I don’t really want to get back into obsessing over tests anyway

Trying not to pee incase they wanna pee test me lol! But I keep needing! Think that’s my nerves

Thanks jac! I just really want to know one way or another! wonder if they’ll do bloods and then again in a few days to see if levels are rising?
I’ve not got any tests but I don’t really want to get back into obsessing over tests anyway
Tests wouldn't be accurate anyway so don't worry. They possibly might do that if too early for scan as that would give definite hcg results. They might check see if your cervix is still closed but again not sure if doctor or hospital would do that. If no cramping and only when wiped praying that it was just cervix or something if you say you bleed after sex etc... Xxx

Just back from the doctors! She was very sympathetic which makes me think she definitely thinks it’s a miscarriage! She felt my tummy and looked at the colour of the blood. She said ‘yes that’s quite bright, not a lot but bright’
She called the hospital and explained that I’m 6 weeks (from her calculations) and that I’ve got light bright bleeding. they took my details and said they will call me after lunch time!
I asked the doctor what will happen and she said they might invite me up for a scan or they might just ask me questions and check in again in a few days. She’s not sure.

I’ve got mild cramping now and still bleeding. Been told to go home, keep warm, put my feet up and stay off work this week.

Just back from the doctors! She was very sympathetic which makes me think she definitely thinks it’s a miscarriage! She felt my tummy and looked at the colour of the blood. She said ‘yes that’s quite bright, not a lot but bright’
She called the hospital and explained that I’m 6 weeks (from her calculations) and that I’ve got light bright bleeding. they took my details and said they will call me after lunch time!
I asked the doctor what will happen and she said they might invite me up for a scan or they might just ask me questions and check in again in a few days. She’s not sure.

I’ve got mild cramping now and still bleeding. Been told to go home, keep warm, put my feet up and stay off work this week.

I’m sorry you’re going through this, it must be so hard not knowing. I hope the hospital call you back quickly and you can get your answers. I hope everything goes ok xx

Awww sweetie. I am keeping all crossed they call you and can give you a scan and just one of these unexplained bleeds. Sending you all my hugs and prayers xx

Just catching up in my lunch break!

@Littleperson I’m so sorry this is happening. Really hope they call and offer you a scan. I don’t see why not as the heartbeat can be seen at 6 weeks.
Thinking of you xx

Just off the phone! The woman said they don’t offer the scan before 6 and a half weeks as before then you often can’t see heartbeat anyway and it just causes more anxiety.
I’ve just to monitor the bleeding over the next 24 hours. She said it it starts soaking through pads I need to call them back asap. But if it stops or continues just as like a normal period just to phone for further advice.
She said there’s no way of knowing at this stage if I’m losing the baby or if it’s just ‘one of those unexplained bleeds that some women experience but go onto have a healthy pregnancy’
And that the only thing that will tell is time unfortunately. So it’s a state of limbo for me I’m afraid!

thanks for all your well wishes guys xxx

Just off the phone! The woman said they don’t offer the scan before 6 and a half weeks as before then you often can’t see heartbeat anyway and it just causes more anxiety.
I’ve just to monitor the bleeding over the next 24 hours. She said it it starts soaking through pads I need to call them back asap. But if it stops or continues just as like a normal period just to phone for further advice.
She said there’s no way of knowing at this stage if I’m losing the baby or if it’s just ‘one of those unexplained bleeds that some women experience but go onto have a healthy pregnancy’
And that the only thing that will tell is time unfortunately. So it’s a state of limbo for me I’m afraid!

I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

I am praying it is just one of those things that happen. Make sure complete rest and no lifting anything doing anything. Just feet up and let your OH look after you. Hope it stops soon for you xxx

Sending positive vibes your way. Hopefully just one of those unexplained bleeds and everything is fine. Make sure and rest.

omg no im gutted for you keep positive xxxx

i had to go to the doctors today my cold has stayed with me for the past 3 weeks im so run down and my morning sickness is so bad every morning and night i throw up this morning it was highlighter yellow :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back