August Mama's - Who's up for losing some baby weight?

Lulu - i started my slimfast today, and all i can think about is food.. im not hungry i think its more knowing that i wont be eating till dinner. (apart from my snacks of grapes and a apple).. does it get easier after a couple of days once my body is use to only so much food?

going for a long session on the wii fit to hurry lunch time along..lol :)

Definitely gets easier after about a week. I tend to drink bucket loads of tea to pass the hunger pangs! x

I really need to start gettin my act together n start my weightwatchers diet.. I don't know what's wrong with me

Starting Weight - 12st

Current Weight - 11st 8lb

Weight Loss To Date - 6lbs

Well done Kelly! :yay:

I had a weigh-in today, I've lost 7lbs so far (half a stone - woo!) which I'm SO pleased about :)
Don't want to say my starting weight, it's too embarrassing :oops: so I'll just tell you my weight loss as I go.

Last edited:
Well done Kelly! :yay:

I had a weigh-in today, I've lost 7lbs so far (half a stone - woo!) which I'm SO pleased about :)
Don't want to say my starting weight, it's too embarrassing :oops: so I'll just tell you my weight loss as I go.

oh Hun, don't be embarrassed, all that matters is that we are losing weight like we wanted. :) But 7lb :dance: Well done Hun! im definitely going to try harder next week, kinda slacked a little this week! xx

I was.....drum rolll 15stone, but had dropped to 13.8 two weeks after the birth, then 13 stone four weeks after and weighed myself today and I'm 12stone 7lbs woohooo. However, i have just had a sausage sarnie, so the diet isn't goin too well, and i went to pizza express yesterday hmm.

Not sure what kind of diet I am on. It must be the eatwhatyoulikey diet. I couldn't believe my fat content had gone from 42% to 29% in a matter of four weeks. I think it may be breast feeding that's helping me along and the fact that i'm on my own and don't really get time to eat or shop. I'm almost back to my start weight but would like to get down to 11stone.

Tomorrow is the first day of my Wii Biggest Bruiser, I mean Loser.

Good luck all x

ps are any of you taking you LOs swimming? When do you think it is safe to start?
pps What does LO stand for?
Ppps Well done to all that have lost so far - everyone is doing so well.

A loss of 6lbs this week ! but thats mostly down to being sick I'm sure :) still though yay

Have to admit I'm freaking starving though !

My Jeans Keep Falling Down!!! :yay: I Havent Lost That Much But Its Obviously Made A Difference... WooHoo :)

I have set myself a goal to lose 20lbs by christmas, so thats just under 10 weeks so roughly a loss of 2lb a week...

anyone wanna do it with me?

I've had a henious sickness bug so haven't eaten for days.....i suppose there is ONE benefit from it....I was in so much pain i could almost liken it to labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back