*August Babies*

bowmanzoo said:
I'm supposed to be the 8th August going by the hospital scan dates but I usually go 4 or 5 days early which takes me to the 3rd or 4th august but i'm at the moment showing signs of baby getting ready as we talk so I might be que jumping lol. :rotfl: :pray:
Technically, there are 8 people before you so GET IN LINE!! :rotfl:

Its so strange to think that all of you due around the 20th August, that i will definatly have my Sophie by then, even if i do go 2 weeks overdue! how weird is that!

Don't rub it in :shakehead:

:rotfl: lol! I should have had sexy time earlier in November :wall: x

Are you hoping by setting this thread up you'll que jump like Jade and Kazlin :wink: :lol:

LOL Oh no!! Not at all :D I reckon she'll be a late baby anyway so I might have more time on my hands to keep updating the thread! :angel:

But yeah, I want to be first :twisted: lol! x

Hazel said:
Is this a lot of babies due this month as there seems to be.

I think you're right- there seems to be loads! November was obviously a very cold and boring month!

handbagqueen said:
Hazel said:

I think you're right- there seems to be loads! November was obviously a very cold and boring month!

November seems like FOREVER ago!! :eek: We were obviously all getting in the Christmas spirt a bit early!

HideiLu said:
handbagqueen said:
Hazel said:

November seems like FOREVER ago!! :eek: We were obviously all getting in the Christmas spirt a bit early!

:rotfl: :rotfl: It was a case of the Halloween spirit for me! I actually still had my ladybug costume on when the magical moment happened! :shhh:

xjoann said:
HideiLu said:
handbagqueen said:
Hazel said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: It was a case of the Halloween spirit for me! I actually still had my ladybug costume on when the magical moment happened! :shhh:
:rotfl: :rotfl: A night to remember ay!! x

I swear there should be more?! Is there another list anywhere so I can compare?

How about clairedoran? She might be early Sept maybe :think: xx

dannii87 said:
I swear there should be more?! Is there another list anywhere so I can compare?

How about clairedoran? She might be early Sept maybe :think: xx

26th of August for me Dannii. BUT I may be one of those obnoxious queue jumpers, as I may
be having a c-section on 19th August due to my last pregnancy being a section. I have my
consultation next Friday, so I will let you know if you need to update the list! xxx

Ooops! You were on there the whole time! :oops:

Oooh good luck for next week! I hadn't even thought about C-sections etc! How exciting, deffo let us know :D x

Laura23yrs has had her baby! Edited list for our first queue jumper! x

Another possible queue jumper!! :shock: Bowmanzoo could be in labour - Updated list! x

My due date is 16th August but having a planned C Section on the 6th August!!!! Oh still team green

nooooo august babes!! please let me pop first!!

im actually praying to be in pain soon!! :lol:

its so bleedin hot i just wanna get into hospital and setup camp in that birthing pool! IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xx

Please can at least one of you have your baby on Aug 10th as that is my birthday!

Thank you muchly :D

DebbieM said:
Please can at least one of you have your baby on Aug 10th as that is my birthday!

Thank you muchly :D

i'll gladly try :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back