Arrghh - nursery furniture is delayed till mid AUGUST!!

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Oh no!!!

I've just rang my nursery furniture company to check to see how my order is progressing. It was due in mid July. which i know was cutting it fine with baby being due on the 15th. But i thought baby will be in with us so it was ok. But they said oh i'm sorry we havent rang but your items are delayed till mid AUGUST!!

I mean i know the baby will be sleeping in its moses basket with us but i could really have done with the changer and wardrobe to get all of our gear into!!!

Arrghhh i'm so cross!!

LMP x

Ah thanks Leanne How are you doing hun? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Got i cannot believe ow far along you are now!

Time is just flying!

LMP x

Little miss pink said:
Ah thanks Leanne How are you doing hun? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Got i cannot believe ow far along you are now!

Time is just flying!

LMP x
Hey - im fine thanks hunny - i cant believe how fast its going either - its mad - i will be coming in here in a few weeks :shock:

i started feeling her kicking this week it was really exciting - felt her loads yesterday at work but when i got home she didnt want to show daddy :shakehead: :lol:

How are you? cant believe your due date is in 14 days!!!! :shock:

:hug:

Hmmm you have a few options:

1. Phone them and tell them sorry this really isn't good enough and can u cancel the order and get a refund, you will then have to repick goods elsewhere and walk/get those.

2. Buy really cheap alternatives until they arrive, what about a changing mat for the time being?

3. Just wait, change baby on sofa, bed etc and make do with what you have until the stuff arrives...

I know how u feel it feels like theres a mad rush those last few weeks, im not even there yet and i feel panick certain things arent done yet...

:hug:

How irritating :( They could have let you know sooner :hug:

Write them a letter of complaint that states as the last line "I trust my furniture will arrive before I go into labour". Worked with me vs Mamas and Papas when my cot (estimated time of delivery 3-4 days) hadn't turned up after 6 weeks. Was there 2 days after they acknowledged my letter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back