Nursery Furniture

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
I did find some nursery furniture that I liked that was on offer but it is now out of stock and they are not getting anymore in.

Does anyone know or could recommend somewhere to get a nursery set (cot/cotbed, wardrobe, draws/changer) all for under £600.

I have tried looking at Mothercare and babies R us but can't see anything I like on there.

Can anyone help me?

I got mine off ebay from one of the shops - think it was called Babyworld :think:

Worth a look.

I was going to say ebay aswell.

xxx

I got leahs from argos as a set for just over 400 pound, all matching.

Try IKEA they have some lovely nursery ranges for the smaller budget. They have them in deep pine, white and colours at the moment.

Here are pictures of my nursery, i got things from mamas and papas, ebay and Ikea. The draws and the tubs on the wall are from ikea and a great space saver.

nurseryandtorts001.jpg

nurseryandtorts002.jpg

nurseryandtorts003.jpg

nurseryandtorts005.jpg

I would suggest ebay as they a lot of companies on there that do gorgeous nursery sets :D

We were in Mamas & Papas today and they do a lovely set (cot bed, wardrobe and drawers with changing unit on top) for £500. Reduced from £750. The set is called Murano and comes in ivory or oak.

X5OT said:
We were in Mamas & Papas today and they do a lovely set (cot bed, wardrobe and drawers with changing unit on top) for £500. Reduced from £750. The set is called Murano and comes in ivory or oak.

They sell this set in Argos for £499 - it looks lovely - I'm really tempted :)

we got a tutti bambini set from a local shop that was on offer but you can look on internet.I think it is lovely. The whole set was under 600

x

my dad got our cot from a boot sale £15

Picture0009.jpg

pic of cot i took , dad took better ones but their not uploaded yet lol

u should try car boots also. as baby wont be in cot for long,cause u have to buy bed eventually.

i had my cot bed for 60 quid second hand ..it was still in mothercare on sale for 230..its lovely.. its quite big and charlotte could have stayed there untill she was about 6 i think..- the bed part i mean lol..

Have you tried looking in something like the loot
(if you don't mind second hand)
We are on a budget and I found a cotbed, wardrobe, changing station and
set of drawers, hand made in pine, they are like new and the whole lot
cost me £240. There is a lot of rubbish out there and a lot of stuff that is
definitely second hand and v worn but there is the odd gem to be found.

Mamas ans papas have a rialto set for £499 thats lovely!

I saw a nice pine set in Argos thats on offer just now. plus if you use a website like Quidco to access argos you can get cash back, that goes for the kiddie care site as well.,
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back