Bedroom furniture!

Amylize

Reaction score
I went to buy Beth's nursery furniture on saturday my OH twisted my arm! I wanted to wait till i was 24 weeks but by time its delivered i guess i will be LOL..

Went to babies r us as we had our heart set on the I love my bear range in dark oak but when the girl took our details she said we couldnt pay cash! hmmm ok so walked out a bit miffed!!!!!

BUT didnt have anything else to do so decided to visit the Mamas and Papas warehouse not far from us and we found a furniture set £150 cheaper and gained a chest of drawers instead of a chaning unit and shelfs!

The set should have been about £1000 but we bought it for wait for it.......... £399!!!!

Couldnt leave without purchasing it!

Oh and we picked up the moses basket which my OH mum has given us which my OH used as a baby! So thats lovely too :)

What a bargain!! We're just going to buy a cot because I already had a chest of drawers and wardrobe in the spare room - not great but we're trying to curb the spending.

xx

What a bargain!! Did you get that from the mamas and papas outlet? The nearest one is a couple of hours drive for us, would you say it's worth a visit? we don't need furniture, just thinking clothes and bits n bobs xx

We bought it from the Mama's and Papa's warehouse near us! usually upto 75% off!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back