Arnica Tablets

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Is anyone gonna take Arnica tablets?

I've decided not to do RLT now as it didn't work for my sil so thought well little man will come whenever he's ready but i'm still unsure whether to take arnica?

I found after i gave birth to lace, i was in so much pain down below but im not sure if that was due to me having the op to do with my placenta! I didn't need stitches so wasn't sore due to that but i couldn't sit down properly for days! Sorry to scare new mums to be!!

If it helps healing then i'm up for it but don't know if it works?!

give me an update on arnica and how to take it, where to buy it, how much it is and what it does and i will answer shortley :D

Well ive just been on holland and barrett website! Their £5.10 for 30 capsules and their meant to help swelling and natural healing!! Ive heard of woman using it before c sections and they heal alot quicker!!

Arnica is such a wonderful healer! I use it for bruises etc and would recommend it to anyone! Make sure the dosage is right though x I know someone who broke her arm falling off her horse who had used arnica for years and the break healed so quickly one doctor who did a check up refused to believe she'd only broken it a week earlier!

I think you've helped me settle it Helen, i'm gonna pop into town sometime and get some!!

Yup I will take arnica after my section for bruising - it's great

Okay my list is growing - Arnica and Primrose Oil so far :)

i get arnica cream for bruises from boots and its flippin fantastic, my mum fell down stairs n broke her collar bone n dislocated her hip n used bottles of the stuf but the bruising went really quicky and the pain too,

i agree frankie, the list of medicines to get is getting longer by the day!! lol

xxx

I, like the OP was in so much pain with my first birth that i wasnt sure if the arnica helped, but the shinty crew locally swear by it, and I will definately be using again. and you want to see some of the injuries they endure...and its every saturday, not once in a while lol

how long before should i start taking it? I dont have any money until next thursday!

my gran used them when she had her knee replacements and swears by them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back