The Power of Arnica.....

Tillytots said:
? I only want them for labour and the following days :wall:

You would be surprised how often it might come in handy. Since my mc I have been using it but Ive emailed natmam because i wasnt sure if I was using the right doseage and im a bit dozy.

It will keep indefinitely if stored correctly...away from sunlight and strong odors.....when your little one is older and starts to have bumps and accidents (hopefully not but they do come a cropper sometimes) you'll use it all the time so you won't have wasted your money. :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: My kit arrived from Ainsworths today :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
I'm off to study. And try not to be tempted to sample :rotfl:
Though maybe there's good stuff for all the pain I'm in :think: I'm off to find out!!!! :D

nice little kit isnt it... i just got to remember to take it to hospital :rotfl:

ok got some but could only get 30c from health food shop, but theres blimmin hundreds of the little blighters.... at that potency, how many should i take daily and when should i start taking them doc??? :lol: :hug:

I loved my Helios childbirth homeopath kit with Isaac :cheer:
I had an episiotimy and Arnica definitely helped with that healing I'm sure, I was all better within a couple of weeks.
I used others during labour too, after the birth, and also recently with pregnancy symptoms, I would recommend it :hug:

If you search for local homeopaths in your town centres you should beable to buy the childbirth remedies kit from there :hug:

And Natural mamma CONGRATULATIONS, I didn'y know you'd had your LO, will have to go read your birth story now :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back