The Power of Arnica.....

OK! Help! I'm an easy bruiser and need to know if I need to buy 1M or 200c and how many and in what form? Are tablets best and what's the difference in pills, tablets and soft tablets? :shock:

Also, do I get 4g, 8g etc?

Would really like to order them today if at all possible :pray:

you need 1M and i get the pills personally. and maybe worth getting the bigger pack so u wont run out???

heles7 said:
I'm willing to give the arnica a go as a separate (the full kit seems a bit daunting!) but im confused..

if i select 200c, the default is £3.95 for 4g. But why are their so many different options on forms? Is pills or tablets best etc? How many is that and is it enough or should you increase the quantity?

Sorry, sure im being dim but don't want to cock the order up since I don't really know anything about homeopathy aside of Bach's rescue remedy :D

you get at least 40 tablets..... but if you go for the pills you get about 150 for 4g these are made of just sugar...the tablets are larger and have lactose in ....not so great for babies and crushing for administering it....

the kits all have pills
:cheer:

taking it 2 wks before seems extreme but would help if you were suffering anxiety about the trauma and it was the indicated remedy for your anxiety...however there are other better suited remedies for this that are more commonly indicated. Taking it in labor helps everything open and stops the trauma to your body as it happens...

it is completely safe...have no fear... :hug:

Oh! Have I done right or wrong in ordering 1M, 40g tablets/pills off of that helios site? :shock:

Sophie1102 said:
Sounds fab but i'm such a baby with sucking tablets, :oops: what does it taste like???

Sugar :hug:

The kit is very self explanatory and designed for complete beginners...... :hug: The booklet is excellent that comes with the Ainsworth kit... as Elaine will tell tell you... :hug: [/quote]

Natural mamma said:
heles7 said:
I'm willing to give the arnica a go as a separate (the full kit seems a bit daunting!) but im confused..

if i select 200c, the default is £3.95 for 4g. But why are their so many different options on forms? Is pills or tablets best etc? How many is that and is it enough or should you increase the quantity?

Sorry, sure im being dim but don't want to cock the order up since I don't really know anything about homeopathy aside of Bach's rescue remedy :D

you get at least 40 tablets..... but if you go for the pills you get about 150 for 4g these are made of just sugar...the tablets are larger and have lactose in ....not so great for babies and crushing for administering it....

the kits all have pills
:cheer:
Hi Natural Mama,

Im still confused.......sorry.
Are you saying that the tablets are not the best ones to buy because they are not so great for babies and crushing for administering, or are you saying this about the pills?

Also why would I need to crush them for administering, I thought I needed to suck on them?

Hope you can help - thanks.

charlie, i wondered the same...

thanks for responses so far natural mama - im sure sorting us heathens out is the last thing you need right now. hope all is well with little one x

LOL, she will be thinking we are a bunch of nappy heads... we can't work this out for ourselves. I've ordered mine so :pray: :pray: :pray: tell me I've done right LOL!

pills are the best in my opinion...as theyare tiny and so you get more for 4g....however my homeopath uses tablets as they are bigger and don't drop on the floor as easily....

you only need to crush if your giving it to a baby....you mix the pills wth a tiny bit of breast milk and they dissolve....whereas the tablets are larger so this is more time consuming to do....

you must not handle the remedies tip one into the lid and tip straight into your mouth. :hug:

ask away if you need more info :hug: :hug:

i'd rather you ask and get into homeopathy than not :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bugger! I bought 40g tablets! Are they going to be huuuuuuge?

Thank you Natural Mama

Just bought 1M 40g pills.

Can I ask just one more question please?

Why might I want to give arnica to my baby?

BTW you should be on commission for this!! :D

DebbieM said:
LOL, she will be thinking we are a bunch of nappy heads... we can't work this out for ourselves. I've ordered mine so :pray: :pray: :pray: tell me I've done right LOL!

Debbie its fine...just pop one in a bottle of water and sip throughout...it'll last the same as taking tablet after tablet :hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't worry...some people prefer the pills thats all :hug: :hug:

Charlie:-) said:
Thank you Natural Mama

Just bought 1M 40g pills.

Can I ask just one more question please?

Why might I want to give arnica to my baby?

BTW you should be on commission for this!! :D

If the baby has a ventouse of forcep delivery or got very distressed i would give it after the birth :hug:

if u buy the kit i have from ainsworth...

it contains remedies for these things which baby may suffer.....

teething, colic, bed wetting, bites & stings, chicken pox, clingy babies, colds, constipation, cough, cradle cap, diarrhoea, eye problems, nappy rash...

and then various things for mummy for labour, post labour and general health.

i recently found out homepath is so much safer for our house as i dropped some pills on floor and thought i had picked them all up, but later alana had found a few more and was sat munching on them... :wall: but least i dont have to worry as they wont harm her in any way

Briliant advice Natural Mamma!

Im definately going to order some!

I must admit its taken me since yesterday to work out which ones to get though :rotfl: talk about preggo brain! Its just too many numbers and strengths for my poor little fluff brain to work out :oops:

Sorry for asking but am I right in thinking I need to order...

Potency 1M
Form - Pills
And however many grams I want? I only want them for labour and the following days so Im guessing 150 would be enough?

Sorry for the dumbness :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back