Arghh!

Lulabell

Reaction score
:wall2: All I seem to be thinking about is when we will ttc for baby number two. I keep thinking of names (mainly boys as I reckon I'll have another boy). I originally said 2 to 3 year gap but now I'm thinking there would be no financial benefit. If anything surely it would be better to have them close together? Hubby doesn't seem keen to have another just yet and he is prob right. I've seen alot of baby bumps lately and I do miss being pregnant. My pregnancy with josh was really easy. But at the same time I only intend of having two children so this will be my last. Does anyone else feel the same?x

Last edited:
Yep! It's something I think about a lot tbh. From a financial point of view it would be a lot cheaper whilst we have all the newborn stuff to use rather than have to buy it all again or put it in storage and risk it getting wrecked. From a medical point of view though we will have to wait and see, I would like 2 years between babies if I possibly can xxxxxxxx

Im the same! Think I just miss being pregnant tho sometimes as I never got to the fed up stage and felt a little cheated out of my last month! I want a small age gap too so they can grow up together so fx I'll be pregnant by the end of the year if nature allows!

Yep feel the same! We wanna try in December. I love being pregnant and we don't want a huge age gap between babies xx

We will be trying again shortly Ive got and 8 year gap between my 2 so we want another soon so James has someone to play with ad soon Thomas isn't going to want to play with a baby lol xx

xxx

Yep me too! OH is getting sick of hearing me talk about it lol!

I havnt picked names out yet though, but, good idea!! Haha! X

Yes but I want to wait until Tyler isn't a baby anymore. I want to enjoy my pregnancy and newborn again without having to worry about Tyler being a baby!

yep, im ttc from oct/dec depending when i run out of the next lot of the pill. got a week left on this lot but i want a lilbit more of a gap than 13 months lol. more like 18 months would be great

About a month ago I thought I'd never have another!

But now my body is telling me to do it again! I have the implant in that lasts 3 years though- think we would wait til then. Really I want my boyfriends business to be making more money, and I want to go back to work and have a good maternity package this time...

Also want enough money to have a nice 3 bed house etc.

But I keep getting waves of broodiness and find myself thinking how lovely it would be to have a brother or sister for Max, hopefully a sister :) I've even been thinking of names too

My OH would be scared if I told him any of this so I keep it to myself :) I have to wait a mininum of 2 years anyway cause of my preg complications

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back