BABIES, BABIES, BABIES!

little*red

Reaction score
Please help me, all i seem to think about these days is having more babies. i want to be pregnant again! I want loads of little babies!
I know im going to have to wait a while before i get pregnant again but i cant stop thinking about trying for another baby. Plus i want to enjoy Evie growing up a little bit before i go getting all heavily pregnant, so why cant i stop thinking about starting to try again! i think im going mad. Is this normal? please tell me its just a phase and it will pass :lol: .

its a phase that stops and starts lol, one min ul b fine with just havin 1 or 2 then the next ul want an army!!
how long are u leavin it til u start tryin again??

i felt like this too in the early days, i think it is because i enjoyed the experience so much and wanted to do it all again! its the hormones lol!

It's a phase and it will pass :D

I'm starting to feel like I want a gap now, but at one point I was all for popping out one a year! :lol:

I am the only one who doesnt feel this way?
Im happy with just Emily :D
I dont want another until Emily is at least 5, so i can enjoy her growing up first :D

I have been struggling with the decision for more my heart is screaming out have another now now now and its been like this since alfie was teeny but my head is telling me to not be in too much of a rush, so far iv listened to my head but um not sure how long it can overrule my heart as like you hunny im so broody for more, even after all this hard work with alfie the last couple of months i cherish every smile chuckle etc and just think even though hard times are extremely hard i would do it all again just for that wonderfull smile he has his cheeky nature and i cant wait to have more xxx

Charlotte & Emily said:
I dont want another until Emily is at least 5, so i can enjoy her growing up first :D

No you arn't the only one. I do want another baby but I am quite happy with just Jake at the moment. I am not sure how long I want to wait but I think I will wait until Jake is atleast one or two before I start trying again.

Charlotte & Emily said:

No, I defo think Ruby will be an only child...I had a fantastic pregnancy and excellent birth experience but I just dont ever want to do it again. Unusual for me as previously I always wanted about 3 kids.

Now Ruby is here, I feel complete and cant see us having any more.

My friend in work gave borth same day as me, and had a terrible birth, she is now trying for a second and wants to be pregnant before we return to work in July-she wants a hole football team!!!!!!!!! :shock: :rotfl: xxx

I want keeley to be an only child til she's about 4/5 as i wanna devote my time to her and spoil her rotten :lol: :lol: :lol:

im not sure if it passes lol
because when i went through that phase i stopped taking my pill and got prenant :lol:

i got broody when nathan was about four weeks and it hasnt gone weve been trying for 2 month officially so i resisted for 9 months which is only cos i was such a fat biff and needed to lose some weight first. :lol:

Id absolutly love an army NOW.. but i know i want to enjoy my little lady on her own till shes at least 5.... as there only little once and my baby girl needs her mummy :D

so ill be bk in 1st tri in 5 years ;)

I had Arianna, left her with her Daddy while I went to have a shower after labour and came back and told him "can we go home and start making a brother!"

Then that left me and now I am MAJORLY broody again, but will prob wait a bit!

I want another baby but don't fancy being pregnant again yet. I still remember how uncomfortable and irritated I was for the last couple of months.

Having said that, I want a small gap between Austin and the next one, we're planning to start trying again in December when he's 9 months old. If we can resist that long!

im the same hun, thats all i think about all the time, but i keep saying to myself im only 23 ive got plenty of time to have another.
me and oh did talk about having another the other night and we are going to wait till Hayden is about 9 months to a year old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back