argghhh

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
Getting really fed up with these headaches. dont know what else to do drinking plenty and taking the odd paracetamol maybe i need to start taking them more regularly soz for pointless thread just wanted a moan xx:wall2:

I've related my headaches to caffeine withdrawal...always make sure I have 1 cuppa in a mornin. And also low bp,somethin I've never suffered with in the past and isn't abnormaly low but there has been a noticeable drop in my bp at appts xx

Nightmare aren't they! Headaches is something I have never ever suffered with up until my pregnant days, Im not a big medicine fan either (never really have been) but paracetamol seems to be a regular, not sure what to do about them really, hoping it eases off of it's own accord x

I have been getting headaches everyday for the past week. I have been trying to avoid taking paracetamol. I know it isnt caffiene withdrawal as I dont drink tea of coffee and rarely drink coke. I have noticed that if I am overtired I get a headache. I think it is my body's way of telling me I am over doing it.

mine are still here too, the doctor said my blood pressure is fine but gave me some codeine as the partacetamol weren't lasting, the codeine make you constipated though :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back