Headaches....

Two

Reaction score
Hi there, I have recently graduated to tri 2 so wanted to say hi there and to know if anyone else is suffering from headaches?

I don't normally get them but have had one constantly for appox 3 weeks now. Went to the doctors last night and she said they were tension headaches and to relax more. Does anyone else suffer and can you offer any suggestions as to how to relieve them?

Is there anything I can take other than paracetamol?

Thanks
Karen
xx

From headaches to my "teaked disc" all I've been told is paracetamol. I'd kill for a strong painkiller for my back right about now plus a horse tranquilizer to knock me out fo rthe nigt so I can sleep through without waking up umpteen times.

What about those stick things for headaches - have you checked if they can be used?

Yeah I was thinking of one of those I think they are called 4head or something like that. Not sure if you can use them in pregnancy, will have to check it out at the chemist tonight.

I hope you get some relief. You're probably up and about during the night at the same time as me. I've never been a great sleeper but right now just some sleep would be good... ah well the joys of pregnancy eh..

Poor you, that sounds awful to have suffered so long with headaches. Normally I don't get them so they are strange to me. I will try your techniques though and hopefully they will ease them at the very least. I am also going to get my eyes tested on Friday so hopefully I don't need glasses.....

I've had them a lot recently too. I have one when I wake up but this morning I had a cereal bar cos I was anxious I was going to throw up. Then my headache went. So I wander whether for me eating helps my sickness and headaches. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back