Gagging whilst taking tablets of any sort!!!

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Ok so I have tried to be a good girl and keep taking the pregnacare but every time I try I end up gagging and nearly being sick.

This happens with paracetamol as well, I have been having MEGA head go boom headaches that nothing will shift

I always take tablets with a mouthful of water as I hate taking them without, but it seems just lately my body is refusing to cooperate, I swallow the tablets but it feels like the water is coming out of my nose and stuff even though it isn;t, sorry I'm not describing it well.

I'm not sure if this thread is to whinge or to see if I can get someone to agree that I need to stop taking the tablets :)

snap. im there same.
had migrange yesterday and as i was trying to take paracetamol i was gagging and throwing up!
been the same since about 7/8 weeks taking my folic acid everymorning.
im not taking vits cause i struggle with the folic acid.

All through this pregnancy i've struggled taking any forms of medication. It tends to come right back up or I have trouble swallowing it! The joys of pregnancy aye!

Oh i realy struggle with this too, I have to realy try and relax and take a huge gulp of water and cover my mouth while trowing my head back but sitll start to choke at times and if OH isnt there I wont even try and take them LOL its all phycological But i jsut cant do it.

OH can only take pills witha mouth full of chewed food, he swears by it but not my cupa tea

Hugsy: i can understand why ur OH says with food cause its texture in ur mouth. might try that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back