Are you hiding something Sami????

nicki

Reaction score
Just found this -

Hotel Sami Beach - 3 Star, Gumbet Turkey
The Sami Beach Hotel occupies a prime location, on the beachfront in Gumbet and is surrounded by its own gardens............

Something you're not telling us Sami? :rotfl:

cant believe she has had a hotel hidden away all this time and not offered us half price holidays! :shakehead:

:rotfl:

Yeay, were all going to the hotel sami. Free of charge!!!!!!!!! (i hope)

Beanie's at it now........... Whats going on?

Sneaky Mods :shock:

mar_serenapt1.jpg

Marmaris Hotels - Seren Apartments

** S/C
Resort Description: Marmaris. The tastefully decorated Seren Apartments are a popular choice with families looking for a quieter location. Located in the Armutalan area, they are minutes away from the local market and a choice of shops and restaurants. The dolmus stops close to the apartments, so getting into the centre of Marmaris is no problem.

P.S . I'm supposed to be working (thats how I found these btw, before you think i'm weird!!) not getting much done tho. :oops:
Don't tell anyone :shhh: :lol:

nicki said:
Beanie's at it now........... Whats going on?

Sneaky Mods :shock:

mar_serenapt1.jpg

Marmaris Hotels - Seren Apartments

** S/C
Resort Description: Marmaris. The tastefully decorated Seren Apartments are a popular choice with families looking for a quieter location. Located in the Armutalan area, they are minutes away from the local market and a choice of shops and restaurants. The dolmus stops close to the apartments, so getting into the centre of Marmaris is no problem.

well the mod pay is crap so we all have to have a sideline...... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why thank you I designed it myself :wink: Notice the words tastefully decorated, well that was all me

You do have an eye for colour coordination I have to say :lol:

Nikki have you gone back to work in a travel agents rather than on the planes? You booked your holiday yet hun?

Xxx

Hiya Lindsay,

I'm due back flying middle of March :puke: but i'm doing some work for another travel company on the side, I work from home & basically choose how many hours I want to work & when, going to do some now actually as Jamie has just fallen asleep!

We should be booking our holiday tomorrow :cheer: I can't wait, but I still don't have any summer clothes to wear, don't know what i'm going to do!!

How are you doing?

I'm doing great thanks, Jacob has just fallen asleep too so can come back on here!!! We went to Devon last week, we had a lovely time but it played havoc to Jacob's sleeping pattern - he seems to getting back to normal again now, phew! Make sure to let us know when you have booked your holiday!!

Xxx

Glad you had a good time. I take it it was fine taking Jacob away?

Thats what i'm afraid off, ruining Jamie's sleep pattern as we've got such a good one, i'm scared if I ruin it he'll never go back to normal!
I'll let you know as soon as i've booked it :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back