are you carrying different?

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i remember being pregnant with my boys and just having a nice round bump. this time i am putting on weight right round hips bottom and back and i have a low bump. most people i seen have girls have put on weight all way round. how did u carry on your boys or girls?? xx

i know i should not get my hopes up il just have to wait for my 20 week scan xx

this is my first and everyone has said im having a boy, based on my bump being all our front and no at all visable from behind . . . to day was our 20 week scan and had it confirmed, we are expecting a boy :) hope you get your little princess xxx

this is my first and everyone has said im having a boy, based on my bump being all our front and no at all visable from behind . . . to day was our 20 week scan and had it confirmed, we are expecting a boy :) hope you get your little princess xxx

Same here hun, bump on front and nothing on sides etc. I look the same front the back! Looking at my bump most peeps guessed boy :) x

Im never sure about this one I carried to the front , I was huge and had a girl . This time my bump is higher though

Last edited:
my bump is quite low down and ive really ballooned from size 8/10 10 and half stone to thirteen stone! Im a right chubster lol and im having a boy x

Haha I'm the opposite with my boy I carried all over, I was big at bk and sides an was just generally big, this time I'm having a girl n just got a bump at front nothing no were else x x

I can't really tell lol I just lOok the same as if Im not pregnant lol alittle over weight hehe obv I'm smaller with this one as I had slot of water with Amy so dunno lol but I think I have lost s bIt weight I've not even got a bump it's mor like a B shap fr top of bump to the bottom of it :)

Same as last.time, all over and was a boy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back