Are these symptoms or am i just trying to convince myself... desperation.....

nicky1

Reaction score
Hi Am new to the site so havnt caught on to all the lingo yet, dont really undertsand any of the abreviations.

Anyway i just wanted some opinions on my crazy symptoms which of course could all just be in my head.

* Mood swings I keep crying for nothing but then again this whole trying for a baby thing is really stressful
* Stomach cramps - (has some very light spotting this morning which i dont normally have, Not due on until the weekend)
* Aches and Pains in my back and joints (though could just be my age ha )
* wierd one itchiness all over but concentrated on my nose ( i havnt got hey fever but its really irritating)
* Flu symptoms of a morining really stuffy and blocked up but feel fine after a few hours.
* General clumziness I am normally ok but seem to keep doing stupid things like falling over. I fell out of the car the other day ( am i just dozy??)

I have checked out some websites and dont really have any normal symptoms like changes to my breasts etc so i may just be convincing myself here.

I am soo eager i have already taken 3 pregnancy tests which were all negative. I feel stupid even wrtting this now....

Ok honesty is best if i am being ridiculous please just say so. Think i could seriously loose my marbles with the pressure of trying to conceive...

Any responses appreciated. :roll:

N

Unfotuately pregnancy symptoms are so simular to PMS symptoms, could it just be too early to test? Wishing you luck

sounds odd but i kept haveing an itchy nose and i got my BFP yesterday! x

Hi nicky,

i am having the same problem!i am on day 36 of my cycle and no period, i did a test yest but got a bfn-but didnt wee on it for 5 secs! didnt do one today as didnt want to see another bfn! my symptoms are-

moody as hell, my poor oh!
lower back pain
acid in my throat
one faint/dizzy spell
really bad thrush
a bit bunged up-like a mini cold but not for long
spotting started yesterday afternoon and still now, but only when i wipe (tmi)

with the spotting i thought maybe my period was on its way but no, not yet! im having a local anesthetic tomorrow so if i havent got my period by then i will tell them and maybe they will test me!

it is very annoying as you do think every sympton is a pregnancy sign but they are so similar to period!

x

It could be your pregnant or just a sign of having a period.:bump:
Your feelings right now are totally normal. I will say that TTC is one of the most exciting, exhilarating and fun times you will ever have. Yes it has its share of downs and disappointments, but when you do finally get pregnant you completely and totally forget all of that.

Its weird isnt it, you take every sign as a maybe i am???

Fingers crossed for you :D

x

wishing u lots of luck I had some brown spotting 4 days before getting a bfp but had a bad water infection like nothing before so we kinda got the feeling I was pregnant 4 days later it was confirmed!

I have also started itching, but on my chest above my cleavage... Thought it was just me LOL. Not sure it's a symptom though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back