Could these be symptoms?

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My names Chloe, I'm 20 and live in Northern Ireland.
In the past myself and my OH, Philip 22, have ttc but we got all caught up in uni work so put it on the back burner. We are now actively trying again and I am into my 2ww. (The worst wait ever!)

I just wanted to share some of the symptoms I am getting and if you guys could give me some pointers as to whether these are real or my mind has made them up. I would appreciate it greatly!

For the past week or so I have had the itchiest shins ever! I've never had problems with itchy skin like exzema or things like that and its been really weird that its just on my lower legs no where else. I did a bit of research and saw somewhere that pregnant women sometimes suffer from itchy legs so maybe this is a good thing lol.
I've also been feeling fine one moment then had a sudden urge to throw up which lasts a few minutes then I'm ok. But some days it lasts for a really long time. Just slight nausea.(Happening while I'm writing this).

Yesterday I felt pain just around the outer parts of my breasts like a tightening and tingling.
I also have been getting regular headaches lately (but i think that might just be from being tired from working full time).

Aside from the (maybe made up) symptoms we have tried every 2 days and I'm pretty sure we had a few attempts while I was ovulating.

Here's hoping!

Chloe x

Last edited:
Oh these all sound like good symtoms to me.

My best friend had itchy skin all though her pregnancy (both) so much as that she had to take medication so i would say its a good sign.

keep us posted and good luck

xx

sounds good i havent been geting full on sickness just comes in waves, good luck and when you going to test?

I hope so! Thanks very much.

Not looking forward to waiting until the 13th to find out!

x

p.s Zaymisa I think we posted at the same time haha the 13th x

Last edited:
loool aw im going to be waiting for update now xx

so rubbish...there's nothing like the 2ww!!! hope this is your month x

Grrrrrr 2ww!! I hate waiting and I drive myself mad symptom spotting! I think I even get to the stage where I make up symptoms! hehe!

fx for bfp!

xx

Oooo I'll be stalking too. FX for you ladies.

Chloe: It's so easy to symtom spot. I had my first 2ww in September and I had everything under the sun but the most unusual for me was headaches and dizziness. I am now 6 days late with cramping but no AF. Tested but it's negative so I'm putting sure my 'symtoms, including late period, is down to coming off the pill.

Keep us posted ladies. xxx

Hi Tara,

Thats what I was thinking, I was entirely sure my head had just made it all up but I've been sick for a good few days now so I'm keeping positive :)

Hey girls,

Still feeling sick constantly but since last night I've been having cramping on and off that feels like pre AF only with sharp pains now and then, but it is still a week till she is due.

Could this be implantation or just the witch coming early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back