Am i? or just wishfull thinking

Hopscotch

Reaction score
I am nearly at the end of my 2ww.

since november I normally am a week early than i should be.
My last period was on the 8th feb so should be due on the 8th march but with the earlyness i should be having my period already.
i had the feeling that i was going to get my period (you know when your about to come on things change hot flushes ect) bad head and serious cramps (i dont normally get them till a day after i start) i am still waiting but now sign of anything.

I feel sick, tired (but cant sleep), unusualy crying where normally i am in such a mood when i am due on.

Am i looking to much in to it? i want to take a test but want to wait untill tuesday just to make sure.

surely i shouldnt be having cramps this early if i am pregnant?

I have been on the net trying to read anything to do with symptons and it just comes to either due on or pregnant.
Any suggestions please? i have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now.

Last edited:
Hi Hopscotch

Cramps are one of the early pregnancy symptoms that some women experience.

It could be your period has shifted again, or it could be something else :) If you can hold out til Tuesday then that sounds like a good day to test.

:clover: :clover:

xx

Thanks.

I never have been late i am always early. i remember my last pregnancy there were no signs at all i just had a bug and was sicky, then realised i was late.

I was sick this morning, i keep thinking AF is coming then it doesnt turn up. My OH is away so i dont want to take a test with him not hear.
And i cant say anything to anyone just incase i am not dont want to get there hopes up aswell, my mum is so excited for me to be pregnant every month. It is very disheartening when the witch appears.

At least you guys are going through the same as me and there are people to talk to :)

:hugs: Hopscotch, hope you feel better soon! When does your OH get back?

Agree it is best not to be loaded with expectations from the people around you (like your mum) when you're waiting to find out etc - it is hard enough to deal with just on your own! Hopefully this board should provide you with an outlet for all your worries / thoughts etc!! :)

Really hope it's your month xx

Thank :)

He gets back tomorrow afternoon. if i cant wait i will test in the morning so i can tell him if i am when he gets back, i have been sending messages back and forth all day. every time i go to the toliet i think hear AF is but there is no sign other that i have cramps and eggy stuff (i never get that). he is getting very excited and so am i. it is very hard not to go and make a status on facebook like i normally do about things. at least i am down to one more sleep and no sign of the witch yet.

I hope its my month i am so fed up of charts and working out things and still being disapointed every month

I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for you.....x

Well i just fell asleep for a few hours thats not normally me. feeling very hot and moody but still no AF. I know i should stop sign searching but its so hard not to

Every hour that AF stays away it gets more promising!!

:dust: for you hun!!

xx

I know :)

My boobs have started to tingle and itch now, and i am so hot i am swetting, i think it may be the month :D i am testing in the morning, i am just off to bed now to try and sleep so the morning comes quicker :)

Last edited:
well :bfn: this morning :(

But AF is still not coming even though i still have the cramps and back ache.

I felt my cervix (sorry tmi) its very soft and high, i cant seam to find what that actully means as some sites say it means you due AF and some say it could mean your PG.

But there is still a chance if AF stays away. if its coming i wish it would just bloody come :(

It was on a cheepy test so i dont know weather i should go get a first response and do it again in the morning???

Last edited:
I'd do a fr in the morning, I dont trust the cheapies, fx for you hun xx

Keepin FX for you....Headache is a fairly good sign - It was one of the random symptoms I had early on when I was about 11-15DPO.

Going from mood to mood is also another good symtom.

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust:

well :bfn: this morning :(

But AF is still not coming even though i still have the cramps and back ache.

I felt my cervix (sorry tmi) its very soft and high, i cant seam to find what that actully means as some sites say it means you due AF and some say it could mean your PG.

But there is still a chance if AF stays away. if its coming i wish it would just bloody come :(

It was on a cheepy test so i dont know weather i should go get a first response and do it again in the morning???

I too am testing today, going to nip and get a test at lunch but getting a BFN will cripple me!!!!!
Good Luck for the next test! As they say while the witch is away there is still a glitter of hope!!
I soooooo hope this is your month!!
xx

I was just looking on the net about tests being different strenghs. is it the lower the strengh the more likley it will pick up your pregnant or do the higher ones pick up best?

i just read the leaflet of the one i used to find out how much it picks up i couldnt quite make it out it had lots of different numbers on it. but from what i worked out it says 0-25, does that sound right?

i am getting ready for AF to turn up now if thats the case as it means i am not pregnant

The lower ones are more sensitive. I used a Predictor Early Test which is 12.5 miu and says it can detect HCG as early as 5 days before period.

I wouldn't count you out til AF actually arrives, some ladies have low HCG so takes a bit longer to get a positive test. x x

i just remember last time i was pregnant i used the cheepy one and the two lines appeared straight away. that was the day before Af was due.

I have just bought the first responce ones, i did one straight away as i couldnt wait it was neg :(

I am going to wait to use the 2nd one now untill thurs/fri unless AF has turned up.

Its very strange though i always have my AF 3-4 days early and still no signs. i am wondering if there are any problems

Hey Hopscotch, I used a first response one on Friday and it came back neg so been and brought a Clearblue today which I will try tonight but I do seem to have some tummy pains now! :-(
FX for the both of us!!
Maybe they're a faulty batch!! Hahahaha!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back