Am i? or just wishfull thinking

Fx for you Lisa :)

I have had cramps since friday, bet just because i went and got more test i will be in full AF tomorrow.
If i dont get my bfp this month we are both off to the drs to see if there is any problems. its over a year now

Well, AF not hear today, i had marmite on toast for breakfast and well, i could smell it quite a bit more and it made me feel very sick. i seam to want to eat anything cheese flavoured (i was craving for cheese things in my last pregnancy)

I so thought i was going to wake up with the :witch: this morning.

i am now 2days late and to b honest dont know how many tests i have used lol but all say BFN :wall2:

I just took a opk (because i saw it on lisalegs11's thread)

The control line was faint and the 2nd line was very pale (you had to squint to see it but it was deffo there as i asked the other half and he saw it to) it was the tescos own ones.

What does that mean???

i think i am stressing my self out a bit to much now lol

Last edited:
Hopscotch do you mean HPT rather than OPK? If SO OMG WOOOOOOOP there was a faint line yayayayayayya BFP ? XX

No deffo opk :p i did a hpt this morning negative.

I am wonderin if my cycle is messed up and i am ovulating this week??

aww I got all excited then but just as exciting if you have a pos OPK :) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY ;)
x

I got a bit excited to :) still no :witch: i dont think she will be visting me fx :)

the cramps have gone and have been replaced with feeling sick and everything smells lol

I went and got some more cheepy tests so will be doing another one in the morning

cheepy test done this morning negative, but no Af. whats going on, i have never been this late.

Also did i opk and that was a stong positive.

Is there a chance that an opk would pick something up earlyer than an acutal hpt

Last edited:
cheepy test done this morning negative, but no Af. whats going on, i have never been this late.

Also did i opk and that was a stong positive.

Is there a chance that an opk would pick something up earlyer than an acutal hpt

Well most people have said that's a really good sign Hopscotch!!!!
I would be running out and getting a brand test if I was you!!!
Sounds really promising!
Let us know how u get on!.......I've got a feeling that a BFP is just round the corner for you!!!!
Xx

I have just read something that says that the egg may not implant untill 10dpo if that is the case then maybe when i had the cramps on friday that was the egg implanting and there isnt enough to pick it up on the cheepy. i do have a first responce test hear that i am holding off untill friday.

Thanks for the confidence Lisa. i will of course keep you all updated its taking a weight off my mind actually talking to people, i have told my mum that i am late but there are only so many times i can say af is still not hear and neg tests.

A BFN thismorning and no witch so far today although i still have the feeling she is coming, i am feeling quite wet again where as yestaday i was dry. I am getting so stressed now i just want to cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back