Are these symptoms anything to worry about?

mookie

Reaction score
  • Headache (on and off) all day everday for 5 days
  • Feeling very weak
  • When I stand my head pounds and I feel dizzy and a little faint
  • Even when sitting I feel a little spaced out
  • At night in bed I feel extremely hot
I'm seeing the midwife on monday but I've been feeling like this for a couple of days and even my OH is starting to worry.

Thanks ladies xx

Last edited:
didnt wanna look post run am not to sure hun to be honest why dont u fone the 24hr midwife if u are concerned and put ur mind at rest x

I agree hun , call your MW if your worried xx

i have very similar problems, they have put it down to a combination of low blood pressure and my new heart murmur

I would speak to a mw about it, but I wouldnt get yourself worried about it (that will only make you feel worse)

I have been told to just take it easy as much as possible, if i go out I have to have lots of breaks, always have water with me, things like that

the other thing is, mine has been worse when I have gotten ill as well (which seems to be happening a lot) so possibly you may have a bug aswell, and your body is just struggling to cope?

As teampc said it could be down to your blood pressure. Phone them up hun they might want to check your blood pressure! Won't be anything to worry about though xxx

I was having very similar symptoms earlier on about 15 weeks-ish and it was down to dehydration... But talk to your MW :) xx

I'd phone up too hun, just to be sure.. Hope everythings ok :) x

I had something like that, it was like a migraine, but I couldn't move my head for about 4 days, I've never suffered from a migraine before but after going to the midwife my blood pressure and urine test were fine. Just mention it to the midwife but try not worry, can just be hormones causing mayhem as they do lol.

I've had all that and have really low iron and very low blood pressure. U ought to call asap tho as its your baby hun and things like medical advice are best asked to a midwife asap and not to just wait til next appt. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back