advice please :)

saze

Reaction score
hya everyone, just wondering whether i should get checked out, ive had a headache plus dizzy spells and feeling abit sick for the past two days now, did not get any sleep last night due to the pain :(, is this the norm or maby something to worry about, just mentioning this because my mum had preeclampsia and nearly died. am i worrying over nothing or? advice needed girlies x :roll:

Hi Saze,

I' not sure on this one but I have felt a bit dizzy, sick and had headaches past few days too so it could be normal. I've probably been overdoing it as been really busy.

I'm afraid I don't know about preeclampsia but if your mum had it I would definitely mention it to your midwife and make sure you know the signs. Any pain that is stopping you sleep should be checked out just incase :)

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Best get checked if your worried, will set your mind at rest x

had alot of headaches with my last one and a few this time think its bit early for pre eclampesia. although worth mentioning. I had it with my last one and all was fine so even if u do develop it its not the end of the world. just relax,plenty of fluids and there is a school of thought that thinks calcium helps. my pct are trailing a study where mums to be take calcium tablets from bout 20 weeks. its more than likely your body telling u to slow down !!!!xxx

thank you everyone, think i over panicked it's just ive had an easy pregnancy so far and all that came together at once i felt so ill but it seems to be easing off now :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back