hi ladies

anon123

Reaction score
hi ladies i need advice... so my last real proper period was on the 20th(ish) of august and mid september i had reddish/bownish discharge which lasted about5 days i though this could have been implantation bleeding so i did a few tests all BFN's so left it a while and at the end of september around the 27th i got the discharge again but it was heaver than before, not enough to call a real period but more than discharge if you get what i mean?? is this just my flow changing or could i be pregnant?!? im just really confused, the last test i did was on the 26th sept still bfn? and i feel wierd not really symptoms but nausia and a bit constipated... am i just looking for signs that arnt really there?

so u have missed a period? sorry im confused...if you have missed a period your still in with a chance alot of the girls on here have got late bfp xxx good luck

well im not sure if the small amount of blood at the end of sept was a period but it was nothing like my normal periods, wasnt even red (sorry tmi!), it was like bownish... i feel like ive missed it i feel really heavy and have griping pains at times during the day like my period is coming!... thanks for the quick reply ive read your previous posts about ur bfp, congrates and ive got my fingers crossed for you im sure this is your time :)

Aw thank you. If it wasnt a normal period just keep testing hun...good luck to you too xxx

thanks i will do, im getting so much more broodierrrr coz im working in an ultrasound department and all i see is happy couples getting their scans and i want it to be me on that couch looking at MY baby! grrr so frustrating!

aw that must be hard for you hun. Dont worry it will happen before ya know it! xxx

Leave it a few days and re-test again, my sister tested every week for 8 weeks and finally got BFP on the 8th week, she was already 10 weeks preg! :)

really missjuly???? 10 wks preg before bfp??! ive not tested in ages either i might do one on the weekend.!! i'll let you all know the result it will probs be a bfn :( i feel preg tho like really heavy in my lower tummy, im all gurgly inside and windy (tmi warning) from both ends!! do these sound like symptoms or again am i kidding myself? lol thanks for all your quick replys!

Sorry, I got mixed up, she was 5 weeks preg and had tested for almost 10 weeks lol. The girls in my family apparently have a pattern of low hormone as both my sisters and my cousin didn't get a BFP til they were a few weeks gone.

My stomach has been doing the same, I've had aches and pains for a few days now but I know it must all be in my head as I finished my AF around 27th-28th Sept so I know it's way too early to be preg lol.

Hope this is it for you hun and you get your BFP. :) Let us know how the test at the weekend goes.

tested today... BFN... still no sign of AF tho so i think maybe my flows just changing. :( maybe another time eh? im not ttc but ive stopped trying not too and i really thought i was this month..

i hope it is haha!

not getting ahead of myself tho! but shaunas been amazing as it seems to be going the same way as her's i just hope it gets darker :D xxxx thank you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back