anyone else feeling overwhelmed and emotional??

babyA

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Hope all is well with you and your little beans, was just wondering if anyone was feeeling me really overwhelmed and emotional?

Im a mess today ..lol

Me and OH are struggling a bit at the mo though, we moved to scotland for him to do university and i was gna find a job but the NHS isnt really employing up here which mean i have to go back to my job in london meaning that i need to leave my little boy with his dad while i got work three days a week and then with the travel means i will be away 4-5 days a week which i dnt wanna do as im afraid ill miss sooo much with ewan and he will forget me. As we are expecting our second now aswel i think its gna knacker me out doing the travel. OH is thinking of taking a gap year so we can move further south to be closer to family and i can get a job out of london (ive applied for 7) but we wuldnt be able to move till early june and i cant put off not going to work anymore as funds are gna start running low.
grrrrrrrrrrrr feel bit trapped!!

sorry rant over.... now up here to talk to.

Im feeling really irritable today, everyone seems to be bugging me! x x

HAHA! Same...Its defo hormones are playing up! Im hoping they pass xx

i cry everytime i watch a baby being born!! one born every minute got me the other day with the twins and had one girl with stomach on outside that got me worst x

i cry everytime i watch a baby being born!! one born every minute got me the other day with the twins and had one girl with stomach on outside that got me worst x

I saw that one! ceasarians looks brutal! they arn't careful with your skin at all - no wonder your out of action for so long after one. I'm hoping for a natural birth if at all possible.

I to saw that and thought oh my god! how horrific does that look but on the other side of the coin in the event of an emergencie they are amazing people to ba able to pull out a baby safely xx

:hugs:

No wonder your feeling stressed. Sounds like your going through a lot. Is there no other job you could get up here, rather than NHS?

Is the only option for you to work in London? It wont be long til you get fed up with that commute!! Plus it would be very costly with petrol/flights ect.

Hopefully you'll work it out. I'm feeling very emotional too, I literally wanted to scream on the way home from work, i was thinking if anyone even looks at me i'm gonna give them a smack...luckily no one did looool

:)

I know how you feeling, we're kind of similar to you but hubby works away and I'm the student in Scotland with no family up here, all near London and a child to look after. I would try and find another job up here take some of the stress off you which you don't need then you can stay together as a family, have you looked at the private medical companies or further afield than stirling so you have a small commute each day such as Glasgow or Dundee? Or a total job change until the baby is born? Good luck hope it works out for the best for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back