April 2017 babys

I'm 5 today it's gone by pretty fast but at the same time really slow xx

Wow, April 17 babies already! I was in the April 16 thread and found it brilliant support all the way thru to my baby boy's arrival! Congratulations and wishing you all smooth pregnancies x

Thanks Jenny, I've found these forums good for getting things off my chest esp when I was ttc x

Thanks Angel, how are you feeling?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Not to bad thanks just a bit uncomfortable with crampy/stretchy pains but other than that ok. How about you?x
Yeah I've got the same. Also stretchy pains down my sides! Surely it's too early for all this?! Haha

Oh really KOH? That's strange! Although wouldn't be surprised if we know each other haha Cornwall is so small :)

Thanks Angel, how are you feeling?

Not to bad thanks just a bit uncomfortable with crampy/stretchy pains but other than that ok. How about you?x
Yeah I've got the same. Also stretchy pains down my sides! Surely it's too early for all this?! Haha

Not really it knows whats coming so it going through its warm up routine lol. But apparently its common to feel it more with pregnancies apart from the 1st one for some reason.x

Amgel this is my first and I feel the stretchey/crampy pains too

Hello ladies, just tentatively dipping my toe in here as not sure I quite believe it yet, edd would be 09/04/17

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 15
Some women do feel it. I never xx

Well I did use OPK's so was expecting something to happen so maybe I am paying more attention to changes than if I hadnt been expectig something to happen

Yeah my 1st wasn't planned i never knew until the day i missed my period and even the o dodn't feel pregnant until about 6 weeks. To be honest i still find it hard to believe i'm pregnant now haha x

I wonder when I'll actually feel pregnant having no symptoms other than I've got my smell back is kind of worrying, I know not everybody gets them and I should complain but a little throwing up might make it seem a bit more real x

Yeah i know what you mean darcy the morning sickess or even the everyday nausea makes it feel real xx

Other than the strechy crampy feelings I havent got much symptoms either, sore nipples and exhaustion is all I have at the moment

Congratulations Claire! April 2017 is looking busy!

Petit pois, Cornwall is a small place, everyone knows everyone else!

Sounds like a lot of us are having this crampy feeling.

I've kind of got my head in the sand with all of this at the moment so I'm not let down too much if it all goes wrong! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back