April 2017 babys

DarcyHodge

Reaction score
So I thought I would start a new thread for anyone with an edd in April.
My edd us April fools a little prank baby.

Think I'm 7th April all going well!
Still not sunk in, I did MORE tests today, positive on clear blue and negative on cheaper one from home bargain both 25m sensitivity so I'm worried, :/

Last edited:
Have you done a digital? I did four cheapys over the days before af was due then a digital the day after xx

No only clear blue and first response and cheap ones, will buy a digital at weekend so levels are higher etc

Yeah that's why I waited a wee while before doing a clear blue, to be honest I'm still going to test up until my scan which is forever away.
I hope you get a positive on the digital I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

I've just done another first and positive, and clear blue this morning positive, cheap one both times negative and I also for the fun of it did a opk and that's positive too lol
Officially a poas addict
How many dpo would you recommend for a digital one?
It said online can be used b4 period? Thought after?

Woohoo! Em I'm not sure I uses my digital after af was due as I didn't want to waste a tenner (I know I'm a skin flint) I had a faint positive on a cheapy at 10dpd then testes even day with cheapys they were from Wilkos, two for a £1 so I wasn't bothered about wasting them they also said 25mlu I think the brand was freedom xx

Also I should mention I got all my lines within two minutes after ten mins they started to fade which made me think they were evaps I'll try upload a pic

The lines from 10dpo are so thin now that they can't really be seen well in the picture xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 85
Caved!!! Clear blue digital pregnant 1-2 weeks WAHOO pack of 2 so will do the other at weekend as planned

Yeah that's why I waited a wee while before doing a clear blue, to be honest I'm still going to test up until my scan which is forever away.
I hope you get a positive on the digital I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

There's no point testing up until your scan, you'll only cause yourself worry and anxiety as your tests will become lighter and may even turn negative due to the hook effect.
Accept that you've tested and got a positive result, relax and enjoy this special time xx

http://www.pregnancylab.net/2011/05/false-negative-pregnancy-tests.html

There's no point testing up until your scan, you'll only cause yourself worry and anxiety as your tests will become lighter and may even turn negative due to the hook effect.
Accept that you've tested and got a positive result, relax and enjoy this special time xx

http://www.pregnancylab.net/2011/05/false-negative-pregnancy-tests.html

Ok I'd never heard of that before thanks for sharing I will not test even though two months feels like ages and ages to wait x

Hey, think I belong here! I tested last weeks and think I'm due around April 4th. Darcy I read your posts in ttc section last week when I was symptom spotting and wondering if I should test. I didn't think I would be pregnant as it's my first month off the pill and we hadn't started actively trying. Safe to say we are both a bit in shock! I used to come on here when pregnant with my first baby girl who is now 2! Excited to be back. Is it your first babies?

Hey congratulations, this was the only month I didn't symptom spot or even bother properly as I was convinced I didn't ovulate from left side but hey ho here we are. And yes first one so I may have a million questions to ask you xx

Sort of wish I didn't test so early because lines were so faint. Just did a clear blue this morning and wahooooo a definite positive yay.
I'm not due on until Tuesday. So kind of not fully believing it until then.
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 34
That looks pretty positive to me and i understand I was exactly the same, we are still not getting to excited until after scan which seems a lifetime away as miscarriage will be high for me due to my age and weight and family history of them.
Thanks god I will be back at college soon to have something to keep me busy xx

Wow, April 2017 mummies already! Congratulations, from an April 2015 mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back