April 2017 babys

A careful congrats and a hug to you KeeponHoping hope it's a sticky bean xx

I've just told my sister and she didnt believe me lol. I still dont quite believe it myself though tbh

Thank you Valentina, hoping for a sticky bean this time! Many congrats to you! X x

Hi girls, got my BFP yesterday :) I'm trying not to get too excited as last pg was chemical, but need to think positive I suppose :/
According to nhs due date calculator I'm due 9th April! (This could change with scans obv) - my daughter is 16th April! :oooo:

Keeponhoping - totally understand why you feel that way! Sending sticky vibes to you.

Hope everyone else is okay?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Aww I know how you feel keeponhoping I have had 7 MC in total i have 2 kids & currently preg with #3 but absolutely terrified. I know its not easy but you have to try and relax.xx

Congrats Petit Pois xx

Last edited:
Thanks Angel, how are you feeling?

I really do not want to tempt fate here and really don't want to even post in here as so frightened, but need to tell someone, but I had my faint BFP this morning, had an ectopic in April, went through 6 weeks of hell with that, but if this doesn't all end in tears I will be due in April 2017, can't even feel happy about it, just feel like crying through worry! X x

Congratulations x

Hi girls, got my BFP yesterday :) I'm trying not to get too excited as last pg was chemical, but need to think positive I suppose :/
According to nhs due date calculator I'm due 9th April! (This could change with scans obv) - my daughter is 16th April! :oooo:

Keeponhoping - totally understand why you feel that way! Sending sticky vibes to you.

Hope everyone else is okay?

Congratulations x

Hi to everyone new. I hope everyone has sticky babys, this whole waiting is very stressful September for scans seems ages away xx

Thanks Angel, how are you feeling?

Not to bad thanks just a bit uncomfortable with crampy/stretchy pains but other than that ok. How about you?x

Hi to everyone new. I hope everyone has sticky babys, this whole waiting is very stressful September for scans seems ages away xx

I know 8 weeks is just way too long lol. Think im going to book a private one around 8wks just to ease my mine xx

Thank you to all of you girls, congratulations to you all, let's hope for a happy and healthy 9 months! I agree Darcy, September does feel like a lifetime away, each day feels like it's dragging! The hospital told me last time I will probably have a 6 week scan due to previous ectopic to make sure the baby is in the right place. I hope I make it to 6 weeks first of all as my ectopic started at 5 weeks. Just going to have to try and put it all to the back of my head. Hope everyone is feeling ok? X x

I can see Darcy is hitting 5 weeks, but how far along does everyone else think they are? X x

Petit pois I see you're from Cornwall! Me too! It's s small world! X x

I think I'm five weeks and a couple of days tomorrow X welcome to all the new ladies and here's hoping for healthy pregnancies X

I've thought about an early scan but I've got plenty to keep me busy in the upcoming weeks, I think. My best friend moved to Germany and couldn't get a first docs appointment till she was 13weeks she was very shocked that there was two healthy babys in there, I'm hoping for two as well but I don't see it happening even though it does run in my family x

I think I'm 4 weeks tomorrow (sunday) as 2 weeks ago I got my positive OPK and in the avo got a shap pain on 1 sode so guess that was my egg popping.
Happy and healthy to all us April 17 mummies :love:

I think im 4+2. H&H 9months for us all i hope xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back