April 2017 babys

That looks pretty positive to me and i understand I was exactly the same, we are still not getting to excited until after scan which seems a lifetime away as miscarriage will be high for me due to my age and weight and family history of them.
Thanks god I will be back at college soon to have something to keep me busy xx

I'm considering a private scan at 7/8 weeks just to make sure all OK and help with the LONG wait until middle of September lol

I did think of that but I think I'm just going to wait and see, I've got my first appointment with the mw tomorrow x

I've not even got in touch with mine but I know first appointment won't b until 8 weeks so I've a bit of time lol

Thank you ladies :)))
I think I'm going to book a private scan for about 8 weeks .... Worth it especially if stressing about it.
Well let's see what happens next week first get past my due on AF date lol xx

Yesss, I'm joining you all too ! EDD is 09-04-2017.

Congrats ladies!

I've not even got in touch with mine but I know first appointment won't b until 8 weeks so I've a bit of time lol

I thought mine would have been eight weeks as well as that's what Google said but when I phoned my doctors they asked how far along I was and booked me in so tomorrow it is x

I thought mine would have been eight weeks as well as that's what Google said but when I phoned my doctors they asked how far along I was and booked me in so tomorrow it is x

They use to do bloods at 8 weeks maybe changed it, or each area different? I'll ring on Monday after I do my other digital as I should be 2 weeks from conception by then not just 1-2 ( going off my opks and dates I got positive hpt

Yeah I think it does depend on area some people I've spoke to have said they have been at five or six weeks, I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow anyway xx

Yeah I think it does depend on area some people I've spoke to have said they have been at five or six weeks, I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow anyway xx

Good luck!

Are you going to make a April edd list?

I can but I'm not sure how to get a list at the beginning, if you know how to do it by all means you start one. I'm pretty rubbish with forums lol much prefer facebook, I dunno if anyone would want to be in a Facebook page I was in a secret one for March babys but was way behind everyone I was thinking of starting my own one x

well I think I'm due either the 6th or the 7th. Ironically my son was due the 7th but came on the 12 so I will have 2 April babies hopefully if this one is a little sticky bean. x

So will I make a secret group on Facebook I find it much easier you can add me if you want search for Gayle lorraine hodge I think there's only one of me a few Gayle hodges xx

well I think I'm due either the 6th or the 7th. Ironically my son was due the 7th but came on the 12 so I will have 2 April babies hopefully if this one is a little sticky bean. x

I'm due 6 or 7 too if I go over cycle length 37 days says 6th if go off 2 weeks b4 I got positive opk it's 7th lol

So will I make a secret group on Facebook I find it much easier you can add me if you want search for Gayle lorraine hodge I think there's only one of me a few Gayle hodges xx

Is it definitely secret so no-one will see we have joined it? What will / have u called the group lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back