April 2017 babys

P.s. my name is Kate, just to save on the long winded keep on hoping username! X x

I had the cramping at the start of week 4 but it's gone now. Having said all this I bet I wake up with full blown morning sickness and jinx myself x

Well my Oh has just turned into a proper insensitive shit. I told him I was worried about the little peanut and his response was "why? If its ment to be, its ment to be" now i dont know if its the hormones or not but personally I think hes being a bit of a tit. After all its my body that jas to go through everythkng one way or another. Not trying to be on a downer but that annoyed me xx

I also think i belong here! Just found out i am 2-3 weeks (according to Clearblue) so i put that at approx April due date. Ah so many feelings running through my head at the moment. Appointment booked for 24/08 with local doctor so feels a bit like a waiting game now :/

I also think i belong here! Just found out i am 2-3 weeks (according to Clearblue) so i put that at approx April due date. Ah so many feelings running through my head at the moment. Appointment booked for 24/08 with local doctor so feels a bit like a waiting game now :/

Congratulations x

Well my Oh has just turned into a proper insensitive shit. I told him I was worried about the little peanut and his response was "why? If its ment to be, its ment to be" now i dont know if its the hormones or not but personally I think hes being a bit of a tit. After all its my body that jas to go through everythkng one way or another. Not trying to be on a downer but that annoyed me xx

I would just ignore him I generally think all men are tits at somepoint. Last week I picked a very drunk husband up from the pub his first comment was "god our kids are gonna be butt ugly" I knew he was talking about himself but I responded with, "you think I'm ugly" then later on because I refused sex (he smelt like a brewery and was just yuk haha) he called our little peanut a devil baby. None of this he remembered the next day so now everytime he mentions the baby I reply with oh yeah the butt ugly devil baby. Hormones are mental and I think men just don't have the slightest clue x

Congrats reesy!

Katie I've definitely got the cramps too really hope it doesn't last long as it's just constant worry AF is about to burst the bubble sort of feeling.

Also got a killer headache, constantly starving when i normally don't have much appetite, and generally a weeee bit grumpy haha took a bit of an unreasonable bitch fit earlier, hubby fell asleep on the couch while I was trying to nap, he snores like a warthog so took myself up to bed, dog snuggled in and I thought ooh yeah bliss, next thing hubby appeared, got in, stole the dog to his side and all the covers and immediately started the snoring as soon as his head hit the pillow. Cue full scale meltdown of how selfish he is, he's like I think you just need to calm down a wee bit, told him I was genuinely going to cry and ended up getting up! Poor man doesn't know what he's in for, been walking on eggshells all night trying to get in the good books by buying me chocolate!

Congratulations to all the new April ladies! I'm already getting impatient waiting for a midwife app, it will probably be weeks before I even hear anything but I feel like it makes it feel more real once you have seen one!

Congrats Reesy ! Welcome :)

Lol, the men will have to get used to being snapped at, after all it's all their fault! And that's only a fraction of whats awaiting us later on!
Happy monday everyone! x

I've filled in an online form for my midwife, wonder when I'll hear from them

Does anyone else keep testing to see if the lines get darker ? Or am I the only mad woman to do so :roll:

My IC's have run out now lol, got a nice dark line this morning though :)

Last edited:

I would just ignore him I generally think all men are tits at somepoint. Last week I picked a very drunk husband up from the pub his first comment was "god our kids are gonna be butt ugly" I knew he was talking about himself but I responded with, "you think I'm ugly" then later on because I refused sex (he smelt like a brewery and was just yuk haha) he called our little peanut a devil baby. None of this he remembered the next day so now everytime he mentions the baby I reply with oh yeah the butt ugly devil baby. Hormones are mental and I think men just don't have the slightest clue x

I would have thrown his ass out the car but good for you making him cringe about it now haha. Yeah mean are idiots. My daughters dad was a monster though he threw me out our house at 6weeks pregnant because my hormones were too much. At least my hisband understood that with our son but its like his mind had buggered off just.

Hope every one is feeling ok. I have had a killer headache since yesterday. Really hoping t goes away itself don't want to be taking painkillers.xx

I've filled in an online form for my midwife, wonder when I'll hear from them

Does anyone else keep testing to see if the lines get darker ? Or am I the only mad woman to do so :roll:

My IC's have run out now lol, got a nice dark line this morning though :)

I did that with my son haha i have done 2 first responses to see the difference now only have digitals left haha. Will possibly buy more just go see the line haha x

Last edited:
Yes Claire, that's the feeling, that crampy feeling exactly like AF is going to burst in and ruin it! I can't take this pressure!

Angel, sorry you're going through a rough time, hope you're ok.

Girls, just a question, I can't remember what the hospital said about when I would need to go to epu as I was so flustered with the ectopic at the time. I think I'm about 4+1 do you think I should contact my GP and go down that route or do you think I should wait it out a bit? X x

I would phone the docs and see what they say they might get you in quicker after what happened with the ectopic. I just phoned my docs last Wednesday and was seen by a midwife in Friday I think it all depends on your area. X

I'd say call your GP too Kate, if only to reassure yourself. Otherwise you'll just keep worrying. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back