April 2017 babys

I've called it APRIL 2017 party and its defo secret you can only join if you are added by a member, I didn't have facebook for a long time either I deleted it as everyone was annoying me lol but I'm back on again x

well I think I'm due either the 6th or the 7th. Ironically my son was due the 7th but came on the 12 so I will have 2 April babies hopefully if this one is a little sticky bean. x

Fingers crossed we all have sticky beans.
My son was due on 11.06.14 and born on 06.04.14
EDD this time 12.06.17 .... Crazy can't believe it hehe. Xx

I've called it APRIL 2017 party and its defo secret you can only join if you are added by a member, I didn't have facebook for a long time either I deleted it as everyone was annoying me lol but I'm back on again x

I'll join the party at some point still don't want to jinx anything and have this massive doubt cloud over me that it's not true still or something will go wrong, just can't shift it :(

Ok i can't stop. I was going to wait until saturday but nope did it this morning. But panicking about it not getting darker. Is it getting there or am I just being paranoid?xx

Attachments

• 20160729_081749.jpg
    20160729_081749.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 27
Bottom one is darker! Definitely congratulations x you are like me but few days out I did 6 tests one day lol

The second one I did didn't get darker it was actually fainter because my pee was more diluted, best tng is a digital then it's there in black and white xx

Hey Gayle, good luck today with your appointment. I have called doctors but midwife hasn't called with an appointment yet. I found you on facebook but I can't seem to add you as a friend, maybe your security settings won't allow it? X also welcome to the new ladies and congratulations!

I totally forgot about my setting I had to set them up like that as I had a mad stalker woman for a year, so if anyone wants to send me a message I'll add you xx

Yeah im just getting paranoid. The darker one was this morning the top was yesterday afternoon. So going to do a digital one soon or i will end up doing more and more haha xx

Has any one had any pains the feel more like stretched muscles than cramps and mainly down the sides of the pelvic area? Never had this before x

Last edited:
Im feeling slight "cramping" but not actual cramping, more of an ache that is there constantly but very light.

I've had the same like a stretching feeling almost but only lasted a few days apparently it's normal as it is your uterus stretching x

Yeah Valentina thats what mines is like ots not painfull as such more just a dull ache. And also like a weight there too.xx

Yeah i read that you can feel more with subsequent pregnancies but never had thos with my second. So hope your right darcy as it feels weird lol x

Last edited:
Well as this is my first everything is new to me, but I said to mw today and she said its normal to feel that x

Aw Darcy I never knew this was baba No1 for you. :) My 1st pregnancy and 2nd for that matter were good well the ones that went to term anyway. this is something I haven't experienced before and this is my 7th pregnancy hopefully 3rd baby :) xx

I really do not want to tempt fate here and really don't want to even post in here as so frightened, but need to tell someone, but I had my faint BFP this morning, had an ectopic in April, went through 6 weeks of hell with that, but if this doesn't all end in tears I will be due in April 2017, can't even feel happy about it, just feel like crying through worry! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back