April 2017 babys

I had no clue I was pregnant. Then found out yesterday I'm pregnant with twins. No symptoms!!!!

Hello browneyed girl and congrats.
Everyone is on Facebook page if you want to join its a secret page?
I got my dating scan Monday (YES!!!) and I'll be 13 wks by then. Can't come round quick enough.
I only had first midwife appt this Monday and haven't seen anyone else.
Are you finding out the gender? I have a little boy who was two in April. Xx

Hi, sorry for the late reply!! How do I join the FB page?

Hope your dating scan went well :) I decided to opt for private nipt screening so I'll find out the sex in around a week!! The sonographer predicted boy from the nub so if she's right I'll have 2 boys under 2 as my lo will be 21 months when this one arrives. I must be mad haha! Are you finding out the gender? xx

Hi to everyone else :) Nikkig hope you're recovering from the shock! xx

Hi Browneyedgirl :wave:

PM me with your name and find me on FB - Pamela Burn and I'm riding on a merry-go-around in my profile
pic.

I've also set up a new thread on the Tri 2 page to keep the chat going on PF and welcome any new ladies. Hope this is ok with everyone.

PM me with your name and find me on FB - Pamela Burn and I'm riding on a merry-go-around in my profile
pic.

I've also set up a new thread on the Tri 2 page to keep the chat going on PF and welcome any new ladies. Hope this is ok with everyone.

Have done Hun, thanks x

I'm due 24th April.

pic.

Am I able to message you also to join? Would you rather the message on here or on Facebook? :)

Hi all. just checking in to see how everyone else is doing as haven't been on here since I found out I was pregnant. I'm now 16 weeks, had two scans as first one I was actually only measuring 11 weeks. My baby is a lazy wee soul - both scans took ages because it kept rolling over on it's side, looked like it was getting ready for a nap! All is well though. Is anyone else starting to get organised about baby stuff? I've been looking at prams already, think we've decided on one - am I a freak for being organised lol?

Hope everyone is well :)

Hi all. just checking in to see how everyone else is doing as haven't been on here since I found out I was pregnant. I'm now 16 weeks, had two scans as first one I was actually only measuring 11 weeks. My baby is a lazy wee soul - both scans took ages because it kept rolling over on it's side, looked like it was getting ready for a nap! All is well though. Is anyone else starting to get organised about baby stuff? I've been looking at prams already, think we've decided on one - am I a freak for being organised lol?

Hope everyone is well :)

HI LC -

Thats sounds so cute!!

I'm 15 weeks +1 and I'm doing fine. We finally announced to everyone my DH and I broke the news to his step daughters last week over dinner (They are 22 + 20 respectively) and the eldest was very good and congratulated us and the younger one stormed out in tears then came back to the table and said nothing for the rest of the time. I work with her and she hasn't spoken to me and is trying to get everyone else to ignore me too!!
But everyone else has been wonderful and is excited about the news. So I feel much better now. I did have a raging hot chilli last night but am paying for it dearly now. I need to learn my limits and boundaries. FInding Sleep more difficult and am getting some real corker headaches too!

Hi determined

Oh that's a bit pants. Some people just deal with things in such unconventional ways but hopefully she comes around and doesn't succeed with trying to convince everyone else to ignore you too - very immature. Oh I am the same with limits especially with work - always worried I'm letting people down but need to be more selfish. I'm same as you with sleep and headaches. Suppose it's just signs that our bodies are busy creating something.

I hope things ease up with you on the step-daughter front soon - this shoudl be a wholly positive time for you! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back