• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*****April 2016 mummies*****

I feel like some places only cater for those who don't work..... those times are crazy!! It gets me so annoyed at times!

Good luck and keep up updated. I'm excited to get my booking in appointment sorted on Friday when I have my scan. I can't wait :)

PP xXx

Hey girls so I have got round to doing my clearblue digi. I am not due on for another 2 days and pregnant flashed up straight away and it says 2-3 weeks!!! This was without even holding my wee! Didn't wait more than an hour since I last went to toilet. The test flashed up the weeks fIrly quick too.

What does this mean? Surely it should only say 1-2?? Xx

Don't worry about the numbers too much hun.

When I was 5 weeks and should have got a 3+ I only got a 1-2 and then got a 2-3 an hour later. They aren't very accurate and the key thing is it's telling you you're pregnant!

If you've got a 2-3 already I would take it as a good sign, but don't read too much into the numbers...

Says she who did a digi every week so I could see 1-2, 2-3 & 3+!!

XX

So I've got my booking in appointment Weds 26th.

Popped in to the birth centre to pick up my green notes on the way home from work to fill in all ready for next week.

Eeek!! This is starting to feel real now!!

XX

It still hasn't sunk in for me yet. I've done 3 tests but bought 4 more shop cheapies because I can't get my head around it!
My baby is only 6 months old!

I Found out yesterday that i am expecting :) Did a pregnancy test and got a very faint line, repeated today, stronger line so i immediately booked an appointment at my GP (managed to get an appointment today) was put on folic acid, got my papers for free meds and i have my first appointment with the midwife Tuesday :) 1st baby we're over the moon

According to the GP on the 27th of April :D Late April baby... Boyfriend is hoping the baby decides to be born later cause his b-day is on May 4th :D I'm extremely happy/nervous/scared everything at once

Aww lovely :). I'm 25th April :D
A may baby would be lovely :D although going overdue wouldn't be haha! Xx

I know :D I keep telling him he should be carrying it then! :) Probably too soon for forums and stuff? The doctor scared me cause he literally told me it's an early pregnancy you ca have a miscarriage :( It honestly scared me

Awww hugs xxxx that was an insensitive thing for him to say! Chances are things will be fine :)
I know how you feel though I've had previous losses so i'm super scared tooo. Are you going to book an early scan? :) xxx

I have no idea how all of this works. I'm like 4 weeks along and i'll see my midwife next week. I'll try and book a scan as soon as possible, but i don't even know when that will be :)

Aw that's good your midwife is booked nice and early :). They will organise you a 12 week scan :). I'm getting a scan at my fertility clinic ans then going to pay for another private one at ultrasound direct at 10 weeks :) . Wanna keep checking on beany haha :)

Are you getting many symptoms? Xx

I don't think so... I'm exhausted all the time, slightly nauseous and bloated... what about you?

I'm really tired too and very bloated lol my boobs aren't sore though which worries me but I'm very sick already! Xx

So I've got my booking in appointment Weds 26th.

Popped in to the birth centre to pick up my green notes on the way home from work to fill in all ready for next week.

Eeek!! This is starting to feel real now!!

XX

What's green notes? :shock:

PP xXx

Your maternity notes.

They've changed a bit since I've had my son as they used to have green notes from pregnancy, separate yellow notes for Labour and delivery and separate purple notes for post natal but they're all in together now.

They just ask lots of health questions, record details of previous pregnancies and then all your notes from appointments this pregnancy.

I think different areas do things slightly differently, but here they like you to fill them in before your appointment so at booking in there's more time to chat about stuff.

XX

Hi all. Im new to forum. Im expecting baby no8.due April 4th according my first early scan. Off for scan no 2 today as having bleeding for last two weeks. Last scan baby and heartbeat was seen. Fingers crossed for today, thst all is still ok. Xx

Congrats to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back