• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*****April 2016 mummies*****

Congratulations :D

I'm being soo sick today! Any smells are making me sick and can't drink water etc. I'm only 4+1!! xx

Try sucking on an ice cubes if you can't even keep water down.

I think you may end up having to see your doc if you carry on like this hun.

Still, it's all a good sign that your hormone levels are good

:)

XX

Waah my right nipple all of a sudden is hurting so bad. Feels like it's burnt, really uncomfortable :'(
They've been tender for about 3 weeks, but one is just hurting real bad right now, like it's hanging off (only way I can describe it haha)

And congrats newbies :) xx

Me too lol!although I thought maybe it's been because I've been taking my vitamins on am empty stomach? I just looked and it said take with a main meal lol!

Ouch that sounds sore mummyandpj. My nipples don't feel any different to normal lol hope that's not a bad sign xxx

I'm not whispering any more girls I'm shouting a massive hello xxxxx lol

2ee9c8e282702f104aa7808d1c2a962f.jpg

I have quite strong aches down low though but may be because it's my 7th pregnancy and my body knows what it's doing. I'm sure it's all ligament pains xx

I'm not whispering any more girls I'm shouting a massive hello xxxxx lol

2ee9c8e282702f104aa7808d1c2a962f.jpg

I have quite strong aches down low though but may be because it's my 7th pregnancy and my body knows what it's doing. I'm sure it's all ligament pains xx

Yaay, congratulations!!
You're one brave lady :') my mum has 6, 5 grandchildren plus 2 on the way (not that she knows of one of then yet!) And that's only from 3 of us so far.
Looks like you're going to have one big lovely family too!! :) xx

Early bird app is were you go see your midwife and it's a quick 20 min discussion to go through the dos and don'ts of pregnancy, give you forms to fill in, and make your booking in app! They do this to try and speed up booking in appointments by giving you lots of forms to go away with, fill in and then bring with you to the booking in app! X

It's crazy how much it's changed since I had my lg 2 years ago!! I feel like a first timer again!! X

How late can I leave going to the gp? I really don't want to go too early I'm due back in 4 weeks anyway for my meds so is 8 weeks preg ok to go? Xx

I'm not even bothering with the gp I'm off straight to midwives - ring your gp and a receptionist will point you in right direction! I'm hoping to have my booking app at 8/9w - if the first time you inform anyone of your pregnancy is 8w you probe won't have your booking in app til about 10w - which isn't a problem! X

2b5098fd80ee1354ec4bee70b0bd884a.jpg

So just thought I would test my theory about opk's giving bfp results!!

My opks had nothing on them until ovulation time then they started faint and then got dark (ov day) then I carried on using them and has very faint lines every day. Stopped at 9dpo and started doing pregnancy tests got my proper bfp today (no squinting needed) and did an opk just as I was curious about my theory. The results are above!

This has happened for me in my last 2 pregnancy a too!

Anyone else done this and believe my theory?? Xx

Hey ladies :)
I'm sneaking in after getting my BFP on monday :eek: Can't believe it. I'm in denial!
Going by LMP my EDD is the 9th April. No symptoms except exhaustion so far. Am I actually pregnant?? :p Omg! xXx

2b5098fd80ee1354ec4bee70b0bd884a.jpg

So just thought I would test my theory about opk's giving bfp results!!

My opks had nothing on them until ovulation time then they started faint and then got dark (ov day) then I carried on using them and has very faint lines every day. Stopped at 9dpo and started doing pregnancy tests got my proper bfp today (no squinting needed) and did an opk just as I was curious about my theory. The results are above!

This has happened for me in my last 2 pregnancy a too!

Anyone else done this and believe my theory?? Xx

I done the opk testing in my last pregnancy, even when ovulating I didn't get positives, but when pregnant they go sooo dark :) xx

Hey flick so glad we are in the same due month again xx

Believe it girl your prego lol xxx

Hi ladies thought I'd come in and say hello! Been lurking since my BFP over a week ago ( did 3 tests just to be sure!!)
I think I'm due around 7th April which makes me 6+3 with my 3rd baby! Total surprise baby and ive forgotten what I'm doing as my oldest boy is nearly 8 and youngest girl is 5. Were keeping it quiet from them for now �� I've started with all day nausea this week which is nice!! Can't drink coffee or tea and I'd usually have 8-10 cups a day!! Dh is convinced it's twins ha ha I've not been this bad before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back