• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*****April 2016 mummies*****

Hi all!
I'm new to the forum.
Looks like I have a due date of 11th April (according to online calculators).
This is my first. I've been on the pill for years and since I'm 34 I expected it to take a while.... However came off 1st June and got pregnant 2nd month. I feel very lucky.

Moving house in a couple of weeks so I haven't booked the GP or midwife appointments. I'll probably be 10 / 11 weeks before I see anyone. Hope that doesn't matter!!! I have a great excuse not to move matresses tables etc to move house. Haha.

Congratulations to everyone with an April due date!!#

Look forward to chatting with you all.
Aragon xx

Congrats Aragon :)

I sort of had the same situation, came off the pill, thought i'd be fine for a few months and then got pregnant in the 2nd month :)

Congratulations newbies, lovely to wake up to 3 new April additions! ♡♡

Thanks futurejedionbo
It's still sinking in tbh. Although the headaches and nausea are helping to keep it at the forefront of my mind!
Big congratulations to you :) x

MummandPJ - it's soooo exciting! So glad about this forum so I can talk about it. We've decided not to tell anyone til we've had the 12 week scan.
X

yeah we couldn't contain ourselves and told a few people... Hopefully it'll be fine! :) we're completely over the moon!

If only my boobs weren't so sore already

MummandPJ - it's soooo exciting! So glad about this forum so I can talk about it. We've decided not to tell anyone til we've had the 12 week scan.
X

We're holding off too, last time I told my litle sister as she is also my best friend, my other best friend knew too a but later on.
But this time, noone knows so far. I don't want anyone to get excited just incase the worst happens before 12 weeks. I'm petrified after having an early miscarriage at 5 weeks when my little boy was just 9 weeks old.

It's so exciting but so scary in the first tri, I wish I could fast forward xxx

We are gonna announce it if the 8 week scan is all okay but not tell anyone before then :). I had a loss 4 years ago at 14 weeks so I feel anything could happen anytime so rather than try and hide my sickness / stomach after 8 weeks i'm just gonna tell everyone :)
I'm so excited for my 8 week scan, I want to know if there's one or two in there with my high and rising quick hcg levels and my sickness etc xxx

Noo it wasn't silly :) I would tell people now haha but want it to be our secret for a while longer yet :)

I've told millions of people already!!

Too excited!!

XX

Nope!

I can hardly keep my eyes open after 8 o'clock!!

XX

Aww glad baby is okay :)

I am awake all night but then sleeping alll day haha xx

Glad baby is all ok.

Well they scan you again to monitor the bleeding?

Getting moved forward is always better than back!! :)

XX

We're all moving through the weeks aren't me!! Feels like time is picking up the pace a bit now!

So excited to see my beany on the screen! Still doesn't feel very real! I don't have many symptoms, no cramps, no sickness (which I'm thankful for!) the only thing I've got is tingly boobs! And tired! But I'm always tired with a 2yr old! Because I feel so normal I feel like it's not happening!!

Anyone had any weird side effects??

There have been lots of baby announcements around my area at mo!! People will be bored of babies by the time I get to tell the world! Xx

Congrats Holli,

time is going slowly for me (maybe cause i just found out?) but other than the regular symptoms my only complaint is i burp a lot and i have to use the loo every 20 minutes :)

I have a different symptom today... pulling feeling near belly button that feels like a stitch! Its been doing it all afternoon. Anyone also have this feeling? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back