• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*****April 2016 mummies*****

No scans planned other than my dating scan at 12wks. But im to ring if im worried if symptoms worsen etc. Had my booking apt this afternoon. Going to just relax now and try not to worry like i had been xx

I had a scan tonight as was getting the worst pains and then spotting i was so scared. Went to hosp and they said bleed is just a small bleed but all okay and also that progesterone can cause spotting and that it may also be from scarring from my cyst removal as things are stretching and also could be a cyst that i have on my right ovary. Still really worried. but... there was TWO sacs !! I was right!! :) I am in total shock!!!!

Congrats Millie
I had internal scan at about 5 weeks and could only see sac
Went back at 6 weeks and saw heartbeat!
Such lovely news for u !
Xx

Yaay!! Twinnies!!

You need to change your journal title!

:)

XX

Aww I was trying to change it and it wouldn't let me booo!!
Xx

Oooh congratulations Millie! I'm soooo excited for you!

I had the weirdest dream last night about having twins. I have a scan tomorrow lunchtime and I dreamt we were there and they found out we were having twins!! lol

I haven't got many symptoms now other sleeping lots andreally sore boobs. Especially in the morning.

I got in from work last night and my 3 year old gave me a kiss and cuddle as normal and then proceeded to tell me that 'mummy, you're belly is getting fat'.... my husband didn't know where to look! lol

PP xXx

Oh wow Millie that's amazing news! :)) congrats!

Question for those of you that are already mummies, has anyone felt baby move yet? With my first I didn't feel her move until 15/16 weeks but I 100% can feel flutters already and I am not mistaking them for wind or anything else they are exactely the same as with my daughter. I still don't know how far I am yet (breastfeeding my 9 month old so no periods & we were NTNP so rarely doing HPTs) but I know I am at least 7 weeks minimum but could be a week or two more. Hope no one thinks I am crazy lol, I am so certain! Xx

Oh wow Millie that's amazing news! :)) congrats!

Question for those of you that are already mummies, has anyone felt baby move yet? With my first I didn't feel her move until 15/16 weeks but I 100% can feel flutters already and I am not mistaking them for wind or anything else they are exactely the same as with my daughter. I still don't know how far I am yet (breastfeeding my 9 month old so no periods & we were NTNP so rarely doing HPTs) but I know I am at least 7 weeks minimum but could be a week or two more. Hope no one thinks I am crazy lol, I am so certain! Xx

I honestly think I've felt something, similar to my first pregnancy. It's felt like a large flutter for a few moment then gone, came back a few minutes later then gone again. But I've only just felt it. It's been when I've been sitting quiet and not really doing much. I think if I'd have been working or out and about I probably would have missed it. I can't say for definite as I think its far too early but I've definitely felt something alien down there.

PP xXx

My first preg I definitely felt baby from around 10 weeks onwards so is defo possible!! It was like flutters and like bubbles popping and then stopped a day before I started bleeding then didn't get it again so I'm certain it was baby.

And thanks haha I am so shocked I was actually right!! Xx

Oh my god Millie, that is so so amazing, congratulations!!

I am so jealous. Without thinking how draining it'd be one me (especially with a 1 year old) it's always been a dream of mine!!

Absolutely amazing news! xx

Jaiandleigh,
I haven't felt anything from bubs yet, however before I was pregnant with this bean I did get phantom kicks (had them since having DS 14 months ago.
The other day I was playing with my doppler, so was looking at my stomach at the time and I got another phantom kick and actually even saw my stomach move (well twitch) and it freaked me out! Lol

So when it does actually come to feeling bubba move, I'm just going to assume it's phantom kicks until it's obvious xx

So since yesterday I've been longing for egg mayo sandwiches. However egg with salad cream rather than mayo and in thick white bread laced with butter. I told my husband last night and he laughed.

So this morning, whilst my mouth is still watering for them I've asked him to make them for my tea, with a plate of think chunky chips.....

I've gone insane!! haha

PP xXx

You've not gone insane :p In the past week and a bit I've scoffed tons on salamis and milk choc digestives. Can't get enough!

I didn't have any cravings last pregnancy, still nothing!

Yesterday, I was getting out of the car, swung my legs round and jumped out. Shouldn't have done that. Pulled my belly muscles all low down, on the insides of the hips, down to the pubic bone.
It was only when that happened, that i remembered doing the same a stupid amount of times in early pregnancy last time.

Although it's not too pleasant, it's a nice reminder that I am infact pregnant!! ♡♡

Hey Everyone :) And Congratulations Millie! Twins sounds amazing!

Since yesterday my boobs feel extremely sore and my whole body feels achey, I haven't gotten any morning sickness but i'm constantly slightly nauseous if that makes sense.

I Have my first appointment with the midwife on Tuesday :) I'm so excited

I get slightly envious of those of you that get cravings. I didn't get any with my last pregnancy and havn't had any so far with this one either but I like the sound of an excuse I eat what I want haha :) I wish I had an ice cream craving or something and could say to hubby I NEED it now! Haha xx

I get slightly envious of those of you that get cravings. I didn't get any with my last pregnancy and havn't had any so far with this one either but I like the sound of an excuse I eat what I want haha :) I wish I had an ice cream craving or something and could say to hubby I NEED it now! Haha xx

Awh bless, just make up a craving... the hubby won't know any difference.:lol:

TBH I don't think I have a craving as such, it's just food I fancy but I can't seem to get it out my head.

Last pregnancy I was fine but then spent 6 months eating vimto ice pops by the box. I couldn't just have one, I needed to eat the whole box of them. I guess looking back that was a craving lol

PP xXx

Haha sounds yummy! I'm not craving anything haha have totally gone off food!

Feeling really crampy today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back