• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*****April 2016 mummies*****

We have a wedding to go to when I will (hopefully) be 11 weeks gone! Typically it's a free bar too...

But won't be announcing until the 12 week scan, should be fine of course.

Last time we didn't announce (apart from a couple of friends and my little sister) until 14 weeks xx

PP - that is the best idea ever! I might have to steal that one (sorry!)

I have already told my sister and my sister-in-law because we are very close (& my SIL is 11 weeks pregnant). Will just tell others as and when it feels right, we have a scan at 10 weeks so probably after that :) xx

Haha I couldn't hide it till 14 weeks lol it's always so obvious with my stomach ha!
Xx

I've told my mum dad and sister already, and a few close work friends who are also expecting (one only a couple weeks along from me) - we were all at a wedding and it was painfully obvious!

Think I will be having my scan early as we're not 100% on dates so if that goes well at about 10weeks I'll say then!

I'm too excited I want to tell everyone!! Bare in mind -
I'm only 5w5d! X

PP - that is the best idea ever! I might have to steal that one (sorry!)

I have already told my sister and my sister-in-law because we are very close (& my SIL is 11 weeks pregnant). Will just tell others as and when it feels right, we have a scan at 10 weeks so probably after that :) xx

Feel free to steal, think I might put bets on how long it takes to notice and who notices first! Lol

PP xXx

Eeek that's exciting about your scan Holi :D

Does anyone else feel really afish still? I'm only just coming up to when af would be due and omg so nervous lol cxxxx

Hello!! I was here just over 2 years ago pg with dd1 so here I am again early days but expecting number 2!!! Nervous, excited, tired (not sure if that's pg or the 2 yo) so due probably mid April 15/16 next year how brill to see the forum still going!!

I'll be doing a test next week if my period hasn't come, as I think I'm expecting again to my new partner.

If I am, then I've roughly worked out my due date will be around 26 April and I'm 3 weeks along.

Symptoms so far: Extremely tired, feeling sick and no energy.

Last edited:
Hi all. I think I have a very early bfp so I'm just dipping my toes in to whisper hello xxx

73e24645b0b2006b942bd262198690cf.jpg

Hi all. I think I have a very early bfp so I'm just dipping my toes in to whisper hello xxx

73e24645b0b2006b942bd262198690cf.jpg

Aww congrats, I'd say that's a bfp too :) first response will give a lovely pink line for sure!! xx

Oh I hope so can't wait to see a better pink line lol xx

Hi and congrats!
My first test was exactly the same but around 7pm, got a proper one the following day and a lovely pink line appeared.

PP xXx

Lol I keep being wide awake all night because of napping in the day!!

Has anyone else had bad sickness yet? Xx

Touch wood, I've escaped the sickness so far.

I've felt a lot more nausea with this pregnancy compared to my last one but not actually been sick yet.

I feel nauseous when I get hungry.

XX

Yeah when I get hungry I feel very sick/lightheaded! And my boobs kill still!

6weeks today! Early bird appointment tomoro! Very excited!! Think it will feel real then!

Lol I've been sick 5/6 times a day the last couple days. And only 4+1 today. My boobs are'nt really that sore!

Oooh whats an early bird appt? :) xxc

I have sore boobs and very sensitive nipples.

Sickness must be awful Em, but it's a good sign and hopefully as it's come on so early, it's a sign of twinnies!!! :)

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back