*****April 2016 mummies*****

12 weeks todayyyyy!!

Wahoooo, hoping today is the day we receive the blimming scan date! xx

My midwife at booking appt today phoned through to the hospital and got my scan in for 6 days time... I'll be 12+4. So excited about it now :) xx

My midwife at booking appt today phoned through to the hospital and got my scan in for 6 days time... I'll be 12+4. So excited about it now :) xx

Waah I wish mine did that!
No letter for me today :( I'm away this weekend so I won't get the letter until atleast monday. It's killing me!! I just want a date :(

I've got an awful phone phobia, otherwise I'd ring up and ask if one has been made on their system. My OH doesn't want to as he thinks that they'll be crappy with him or they'll be foreign and he won't be able to understand them.

I'm so impatient :wall2: xx

Hoping its waiting for you when you get back hun :) I was probably seen late by the midwife at 11+5 today so needed to get me in quick ;) xx

Hoping its waiting for you when you get back hun :) I was probably seen late by the midwife at 11+5 today so needed to get me in quick ;) xx

I was seen at 11+1 and there seemed like there was no urgency at all :(
At the end of the app, the mw was just like 'if you don't receive a date within 2 weeks, get in touch'. I was thinking 'whaaaat? So I could be 13+1 by then, and then only have no more than 5 days notice and that's if it was last last minute and the last possible day to have a combined scan".

Buggar OH is ignoring every text that mentions him ringing the hospital, yet can tweet a load of crap so he has read them :( xx

Had 12 weeks scan yesterday, all was looking fab. Baby was waving arms, legs and somersaulting around. Was the most amazing experience, very emotional. So glad to have reached this milestone and to be almost into Tri 2 :) I'll try to attach a picture later.

PS Jedi I need the GTT test too as my bmi is now 30.1- although annoyingly would have been less than 30 before pregnancy! Mines booked for NYE! Try not to worry about it and don't let anyone make you feel bad, sounds like you already do all the right things xx

Glad scan went great Jenny.... im getting scan envy! Yes not long til tri 2 ladies ;) xx

Letter for scan just came through.... Wednesday morning. I'll be 13+1 by then..... Nothing like cutting it fine. Let's hope I'm measure similar and not too far ahead, I was put forward 2 weeks last time! Lol

Also got my consultant appointment through as I'm now deemed high risk due to my daughter bring premature and low birth weight. Not sure what they can do this time round as it was just spontaneous labour. Guess will find out soon enough.

PP xXx

Yey glad you finally got a scan date!! Can't believe we are all getting so close to 12week scan mark and announcing to the world! Don't know about you lot but I'm struggling to hide it and im only 10w4d!!

Hope premature was your daughter pp?? Did they find out the reason she came early or was it just one of those things?? Xx

I took a bump pic today as I can't believe how much I've popped. No idea how I'm going to hide it till 12 weeks with bad nausea as well!
b1199be80ee151af0858b16fae4c87c6.jpg

I took a bump pic today as I can't believe how much I've popped. No idea how I'm going to hide it till 12 weeks with bad nausea as well!
b1199be80ee151af0858b16fae4c87c6.jpg
Eek! :D Looking good hun! Soo exciting when a bump starts to show ^-^

I took a bump pic too whilst on holiday at 9 weeks. I'm 11w now and can't hide it :/ I didn't plan to announce (Facebook world) til 20 weeks but there is absolutely no way I can hide it til then!

Yey glad you finally got a scan date!! Can't believe we are all getting so close to 12week scan mark and announcing to the world! Don't know about you lot but I'm struggling to hide it and im only 10w4d!!

Hope premature was your daughter pp?? Did they find out the reason she came early or was it just one of those things?? Xx

She was only 4 weeks premature and no one really looked into it after I had her. Guess it was a bit late to do anything once she was here lol but yeah, just one of those things I guess. I was walking quite a bit 4-5 miles a day so I think she just got fed up of bouncing around lol

PP xXx

I had my dating scan today and EDD is 8th April í*½í¸ƒ told our other 2 children so it's all real now! I'd attach a pic but not sure how xx

Congrats Ruth how lovely that you can now share your news with the world!! How did you children react? What are their ages? My daughter is only 2.2yr so doubt she will full understand what's happening til baby is here!! X

Thanks Holi! I've told family and updated the few friends that already knew... Hehe I'm rubbish at keeping secrets! Still not told everyone yet- I wanted to tell our children first. They are quite excited- I already have a boy aged 8 and girl aged 5. We've just been away for the weekend and they were linking everything to the new baby lol 'the baby had been to legoland', 'the baby is eating that too mummy!' Lol lol! It's going to be a long 6 months but I'm pleased they are so excited x

So excited to see more people with dating scans this week, hope it goes well kk and PP (and anyone I've missed!) I'm telling work today after my scan on Thursday, wont let me upload my pic for some reason. Ready to move into Tri 2 in a few days!! :)

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and I'm so excited yet worried at the same time. I am desperate for my scan on Wednesday morning just to put my mind at ease.

Yesterday I sat with the Doppler and thought I found HB a few times, I even recorded it on my phone, but when the husband got back, he convinced me it was just my HB!! :(

PP xXx

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and I'm so excited yet worried at the same time. I am desperate for my scan on Wednesday morning just to put my mind at ease.

Yesterday I sat with the Doppler and thought I found HB a few times, I even recorded it on my phone, but when the husband got back, he convinced me it was just my HB!! :(

PP xXx

PP, count how many beats in 15 seconds, mul to please that by 4 and you should get something around 130-180 (having said that my bean was around 188 when i done it!) if so it's bubba :) xx

I will thanks MummyandPJ. I have it recorded so will play it back on count. There is a screen which counts the beats and it was registering around 140 on the screen. But to be honest, the numbers seem temperamental so I'm not one for trusting them. It often shoots up to 248 randomly :|

PP xXx

I will thanks MummyandPJ. I have it recorded so will play it back on count. There is a screen which counts the beats and it was registering around 140 on the screen. But to be honest, the numbers seem temperamental so I'm not one for trusting them. It often shoots up to 248 randomly :|

PP xXx

I'd be pretty confident to say that's the bubba not yours in that case!! So you can tell your other half that he is a doughnut :p
xxx

I'm 12+3 today and STILL don't have a scan date to look forward to. I'm getting SO frustrated.
OH rang up the hospital on his lunch break and asked if there was a date they could give us over the phone, however they refused to give him any info as it's me that have to speak to. But I've got an awful phone phobia, so I physically can not bring myself to ring them up :'(
xx

Last edited:
I know where you're coming from re phone phobia. I used to be exactly the same. I hate the phone. I avoid it as much as I can but over the years my job has needed me to bite the bullet and get over it so to speak so I'm much better now but still have my moments.

PP xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back