*****April 2016 mummies*****

I'm back girls! Survived the hen do - pretty sure no one caught on the me not drinking - had half a glass of prosecco on the Friday night, a sip of a shot on sat lunch time and a few sips of cocktail on Saturday night. Was a great weekend although tired from being out clubbing till 2am last night!!! Will catch up on rest of chat in a bit.

Aragon - so sorry to hear about your mc, I have had 2 and know how heartbreaking it is xx

Jynfer - you must be so relieved, congrats!!

Paris - welcome :)

MrsT - yay you got away with it! I had a night out with friends last weekend and manages to sneakily get away with it too hehe - even though I look massive already this time round

I haven't been on for a good few days so have been catching g up reading how you are all getting on - It's crazy to read how different areas offer such different levels of care! I live in a small village in Warwickshire and you get to see a Midwife immediately (same day if you needed to). I had a booking in appointment and scan booked in nice and early and because I didn't know how far gone I was she booked me in for a scan which I have now had (when I was 9+3) I am now 10+2 and get to see my bugs again a week Friday when I go for my 12 week scan eeeek xx

10 weeks today! Getting excited now! However I can't shake the feeling it's not really happening! Even though I had a scan at 7weeks and saw little bean I still feel like I've made it all up in my head. Or I'm worried I'm going to go to 12week scan and be told bean still only measures 7weeks :-( I'm so much more nervous this time around! X

Hi everyone, hope you're all well. I haven't been on much due to a poorly toddler and MS.
I've got my scan date for the 30/09 but I think ill be nearer 13 weeks by then. Still feeling grotty but I think its easing a little bit woohoo. X

If it weren't for my doppler, I'd be pulling my hair out waiting for a scan. My doppler is my only reassurance thay every 'seems' to be okay in there.
Been finding the heart beat so so easily, however last night I had a scare. I must have searched my whole womb and got nothing. Gave it to my partner to listen and within no more than 2 seconds, literally, he found it as strong as anything. I must have looked everywhere BUT where it was :')

Have a feeling ill receive my scan app letter either tomorrow or thursday. Just hoping it's not next Friday or Monday as we are away for a long weekend with my family! It's so going to land on one of those days I'll be 13 weeks on that Friday or 13+3 on the monday.
Hoping for a scan next week before 13 weeks so I hope for a nub picture.
I spent the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy last time researching the nub theory and became somewhat of a pro distinguishing the boys from girls. Then my scan came and didn't get a single nub shot haha. Ever since I've become the person on fb that everyone recommends to their friends for a gender guess :') I've got one wrong so far, however in my defense it was the most girly nub I had seen but just happened to be a boy! I must have predicted atleast 30. But I KNOW if I get a nub picture really this time round, I'll get it wrong because that's sods law! :')

Hope all you ladies are well xxx

Last edited:
Oh millielaura, please tell me it isn't so :( I'm so so so so sorry, I'm devastated for you sweetheart *huge hugs* xxx

Im so sad seeing this Millie :( please take care of yourself hun. Gutted for you x

Oh Millie, how devastating, I am so sorry hun. Thinking of you, stay strong xxxx

10 weeks today! Getting excited now! However I can't shake the feeling it's not really happening! Even though I had a scan at 7weeks and saw little bean I still feel like I've made it all up in my head. Or I'm worried I'm going to go to 12week scan and be told bean still only measures 7weeks :-( I'm so much more nervous this time around! X

Holi, I completely understand your worries, I'm exactly the same! I was no where near as nervous when pregnant with my lg!

Millie :( It's too cruel. And so unfair :( Sending hugs sweetheart xXx

I wonder why we're so much more worried second (or more) time around. Pregnancy is a magic time, we should be soo excited but it just doesn't happen that way for most :( x

Most definitely am feeling bubba move!
Thought I was going mad as only *very almost* 12 weeks. Felt flutters, as if my belly rippled inside down low where I'm finding the heartbeat every day.

Then looked up to see if it was possible, and there are lots of ladies swearing it and backing up claims when having a second+ pregnancy.

I started SEEING my first move at 16 weeks, but I can't remember when I started feeling him but it was atleast a few or so beforehand.
xx

I felt first flutters with my son at 14 weeks and I swear I felt something with my daughter at 11 weeks. Baby is so small it seems mad but we know our bodies!
Nothing but wind so far with this one XP I am only 10+4 though x

I am absolutely gutted for you millie :( I know we had the same due date too :(

I'm going on my first doctor's appointment tomorrow... I am rather worried that my nausea has now stopped and my only symptom are my ever growing and reaaaally sore breasts.

i'm currently 8 weeks and a half so no idea if this is normal

hi all, I introduced myself a couple of pages back but I think very sadly someone was leaving at the same time :(.

just wondering if I can be put down for the 3rd April. My dating scan is next weds, so frightened they'll say I'm not pregnant and ill feel like and idiot! but I had 3 positives and plenty mild symptoms, hoping its just an irrational fear!!

hope everyone is well.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back