*****April 2016 mummies*****

Just had a call this morning from a MW, thank The Lord it's a different one from last time *hallelujah* haha.
We now have an appointment for tomorrow, not at our doctors, but at the local community hospital at half 10.
I hope we get brimming seen on time, as we have a wedding to get ready for and have to be there for 1. Going to be stressful even if it's half an hour later, as will only have about an hour to get myself and my 1 year old sorted by the time we get back xx

Hope everyone is well.

I'm so so tired I have my 9 month old keep waking at night sitting up in her cot. Kept her up later last night and give her calpol in case teething didn't work.

My 21 month old has woke 5 am past 2 mornings sooo tired.

Went epu today for a follow up scan from 2 weeks ago check the baby is progressing as should be and everything looks perfect I'm 8 weeks 6 days due 16th April have my dating scan 4 weeks today.

Very exciting! 4 weeks today as long as everything goes ok ill be announcing doesn't seem real kind of.

Xx

Hi April mummies, I just wanted to share that we had our early scan this afternoon and we are having twins xx

Hi April mummies, I just wanted to share that we had our early scan this afternoon and we are having twins xx

Wow another set of twins!! What's your edd?? Was it a big shock?? I'd love to see your scan pic I love to see twin scan pics! X

Wow! Twins!! Congrats!!
My hubby has a feeling it may be twins but I'm not sure ha ha xx

I've tried to upload a scan pic but must not be doing it properly. My edd is 30th April. It was a complete shock! Although we kept joking it was twins as I feel so ill and so much more pregnant than I did wth our lg. Glad to hear there are other April twin mummies! Xx

My SIL has just had twins (they are 4 weeks old) and it's amazing the bond they share! They just hate being apart from each other! She has a very straightforward pregnancy and labour and they came out at 5lb 10 and 6lb 11 at 37 weeks!! X

I am off for my private scan today.
Wish me luck as I've been bleeding since last night.
Prob should go to hospital but can't seem to get to the right department. No-one wants to help!!
Let's see what the scan says
Xx

My SIL has just had twins (they are 4 weeks old) and it's amazing the bond they share! They just hate being apart from each other! She has a very straightforward pregnancy and labour and they came out at 5lb 10 and 6lb 11 at 37 weeks!! X

It's great to hear of a twin pregnancy that was nice and straight forward, thanks for sharing.

Seems I've had a mmc... Only measuring 6 weeks and I'm nearly 10. No heartbeat etc. Got to go to hospital monday to confirm and see about 'options'.
Really upset but please can you take my name off April mummies list.
Thanks.
Wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies xx

Seems I've had a mmc... Only measuring 6 weeks and I'm nearly 10. No heartbeat etc. Got to go to hospital monday to confirm and see about 'options'.
Thanks.

Oh Aragon, I'm so so sorry sweetheart :( *big hugs* xxx

Girls I'm so relieved/happy after the big bleed last week and after the scan showing bubba is ok I have still been panicking but today at 7weeks3days I have just found the hb on my Doppler!!! This is the earliest I have ever picked up a hb in my preg I only found it through perseverance and patience and I'm not encouraging you all to try so early but I'm so pleased I had found it as my mind is eased again until the next wave of anxiety comes over me xx

I'm new here but my edd is 16th April. Our 3rd child! And I'm already looking 5 months gone.

Thanks.

So sorry to hear this news - absolutely gutted for you xxx

:( Sad news Aragon, so sorry xXx

Jnyfer, that's amazing to find at 7 weeks! I found baby's at 9+6 but not been able to find it since :( Scaring me a lot! My nausea and sickness has got worse and I can sleep for England but not being able to find the HB is terrifying. Have you found it again?

ParisRochelle, welcome! :) Post a bumpy pic! :D I'm pregnant with our third too and had an impressive bump going on the other day lol

Well I've just had a 6 year old ask me if I'm going to have another baby and when I said 'I don't know, why did you ask that?!' He said 'because you have a big fat belly' - looks like I won't be able to hide it much longer!! Didn't know if I wanted to laugh or cry!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back