*****April 2016 mummies*****

Hope all goes well Jnyfer! Thinking of you!

I'm still getting lots of sickness etc and either coming down with a cold or my hayfever playing up lol. Worth it though :). Seeing my babies in 6 days ahhhhh!!! :D

How is everyone? Xx

01b597dc86ae4be3d4114894582884d4.jpg

So here is my scan pic. Baby measuring spot on dates and heart was flickering away.

No explanation for the bleed so just have to take it easy now and try and relax xx

JnyFer that is the best news! Great to see the pic too. You must be so relieved :)
Really happy for you xx

That's great news JnyFer!! Whens your due date lovely? I'll add you to the OP xx

Congrats Jnyfer!!
It is a relief to see that little heartbeat isn't it?

Due date has stayed the same at 27th April.
Thank you girls I am so relieved xxx

Whoop whoop glad scan went well xx

So the fiancé and I decided to get married before the baby comes.... we booked it today and we're getting married in january... I'll be around 6 months by then... Does anyone know when i can find cheap maternity wedding dresses? (plus sized)

No idea but just wanted to say congrats!! X

Thanks! It just makes me feel like a fat cow... have to go plus size and maternity.. this is impossible :( I'm going to marry wearing a plastic bag

Thank you girls xxx

Not sure about dresses but may be worth nearer the time going to a bridal shop and trying on different styles. You won't nesseseraly need a maternity one just one that sits nicely around your bump. If you then make mental notes of the styles you like you can look online and find one within your budget?? Xxx

Ps congratulations xxx

Thank you girls xxx

Not sure about dresses but may be worth nearer the time going to a bridal shop and trying on different styles. You won't nesseseraly need a maternity one just one that sits nicely around your bump. If you then make mental notes of the styles you like you can look online and find one within your budget?? Xxx

Ps congratulations xxx

I guess you're right but i only have 4 months as it is... i'm already getting nervous

thank you btw :)

Congratulations! That's lovely news to hear :) have no idea about maternity dresses either sorry but wanting to send my congrats! Xx

Hello ladies,

I had a scan on Monday & was measuring 9+3 so my due date is 8th April. Here's a pic of my daughter with the scan picture looking not so impressed with the news hehe :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 24
Aaaaaw beautiful - so glad it all went well x

Aww amazing :D congrats! our wedding is in July and think we are gonna move it forward to December :D . Got my hen do organised by my friend though so may have to have that after the actual wedding haha!xxx

Aww JaiandLeigh what a beautiful picture, and an excellent scan pic for that date too :)

We announced our pregnancy to my parents using a vest similar from our little boy- not that they noticed for abut half an hour until I held him under his arms facing them and putting him under their noses! :") xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back