*****April 2016 mummies*****

So sorry charm_er. Take care of yourself xx

I have a scan on Monday eeeek... i think I will be 9 weeks. It's going so much quicker this time round. Last time round I remember wanting it to go so quick but it feeling so slow, but this time round it's the opposite.... because I feel like I am still looking after 1 baby (9 month old) I am hoping it goes slow so I get to spend more 121 time with her first and watch her grow up before I am running around chasing after 2 little munchkins hehe :) xx

Good luck with your scan today honey hope it all goes well I'll look forward to an update! Xx

Hello. You can remove me from this list. I miscarried last week. I am gutted but I knew something was wrong and I guess that is nature for you xxx

So unbelievably sorry for you charmer - take care of yourselves xxx

:( So sorry hun x

I did a test this morning and it's incredibly faint. So faint in fact the camera can't pick up the test line.
I peed on it instead of dipping it and it wasn't FMU. I'm worried I'm having a MMC. Supposed to be 9+2 today. I'm gutted :'(

I did a test this morning and it's incredibly faint. So faint in fact the camera can't pick up the test line.
I peed on it instead of dipping it and it wasn't FMU. I'm worried I'm having a MMC. Supposed to be 9+2 today. I'm gutted :'(

Don't be too worried - Google the hook effect. Apparently when you levels get so high normal pregnancy tests struggle to deal with it so the lines start Togo fainter!! X

Flick -there was another lady on here who did the same, something to do with the hormone being too strong for test. Save fmu tomorrow and dilute with water then try again. I'm sure everything is well with little bean.

How's everyone else feeling? I'm 10+3 today and feeling so much better I'm terms of sickness and energy levels. Hope that gives some positivity for some later April ladies :) Had booking in appointment today and 12 week scan is on Thurs 17th. 10 more days of secrecy :)

Hey ladies I think I'm leaving you :( I bleed earlier quite a gush down the loo no cramps yet and going to Epu tomorrow to get it confirmed

Literally just done this test and it's very positive but I'm just wanting it so I can compare to tests i do tomorrow and following that to see if it's getting lighter. This came up instantly though and I'm still not cramping just yet! Xx

d0970e5bb12445f4522fe88342a27bea.jpg

Glad your test is a lot darker for you and that your getting a scan at EPU tomoro - in sure everything will be fine a lot of women bleed in pregnancy and all works out well. Will be thinking of you tomoro I'm sure it'll be good news and you'll see beany happy and snug xx

Don't be too worried - Google the hook effect. Apparently when you levels get so high normal pregnancy tests struggle to deal with it so the lines start Togo fainter!! X

I had this with my first pregnancy I think your hcg gets so high or something I can't remember sorry but I had a negative around 9 weeks pregnant paid for a private scan everything was fine he's nearly 5 xxx

Hi all, I've been spotting today too. Its so scary isnt it. Fingers crossed for us all. Xx

Oh god. Hope everything goes well ladies.

Jnyfer, I bled heavily at 12 weeks with Serenity and it lasted 4 weeks! I thought I was losing her but it was something called 'cervical ectropion'. I bled again at 19 weeks and it was the same reason. I had a blood pocket on the outside of the sac and it bled out but eventually reabsorbed.

I did another test today, straight after with the next wee. Properly this time though. My wee was even more dilute and there was a darker line. Perhaps it was the hook effect?? Feel a lil better but still nervous and anxious xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back