*****April 2016 mummies*****

MrsT not sure if you already know this but your not supposed to use hot tubs, steam rooms or saunas when pregnant. Not sure what you have planned at the spa but wanted to warn you just incase xxx

Yeah I'm aware I'm not supposed to use most of the stuff at the spa but I don't like saunas or steam rooms anyway so will just do the swimming and a little bit of the jacuzzi as it's to do with getting too hot and dehydrated so will be careful.
I'm such a big wine drinker normally but I might try the vodka and coke trick but thinking I may get an empty vodka bottle and fill it with water!

So girls I'm away on a hen weekend in 2 weeks time when I'll be about 7 weeks. No chance of hiding the fact I won't be drinking. I don't want to tell the group as some of them I don't know very well, some know my brother/cousins and I can't trust them not to say anything and having had a miscarriage at 6 weeks a couple of months ago I really don't want people knowing.

Any thoughts! Do I lie? Come clean?

It's a big drinking weekend with part of it aimed towards cocktails and a spa so not ideal lol

I'd lie, tell them youre on anti biotics and have been advised to no drinking on them xx

I would go with one or two trusted friends helping you out. If I announced I wasn't drinking I'm sure I'd get rumbled. However, there are some stomach and dental infections where the antibiotics mean you can't drink.
Whatever you do, good luck! Xx

Metronidazole antibiotics you defo can't drink on . Say you have them for a tooth infection or something? :) maybe tell a couple friends. My friend did that for her hen do and we got her drinks pretending it was vodka and coke:) xx

Woke up to some pink tinged discharge this morning :( trying not to panic but worried anyway. I'm 5+5 today xx

No period would have been due about the 18th. Have had some mild cramping very low and just trying to be positive and think of it as ligament stretching xx

Hi ladies :)

New to forum, im 38 mum to 4 older kids, twins 19, 13 yr old and our little adopted daughter 9, call us crazy haha but we decided to try for another in December last yr, fell pregnant in Feb/Mar was due in November but lost that baby at 10 weeks missed miscarriage baby hadn't developed passed 5 week. Decided to try again for a little while longer, found out we are expecting again and its looking like I could be due a year to the day we lost our last baby (29th April). Kind of trying not to get attached and just keep expecting the worst but really hoping this isn't the case and this time we get our baby <3 We haven't told our older kids as we did last time and they were gutted so hoping this time to surprise them after a scan later on. Hows everyone else doing?

Hi ladies :)

New to forum, im 38 mum to 4 older kids, twins 19, 13 yr old and our little adopted daughter 9, call us crazy haha but we decided to try for another in December last yr, fell pregnant in Feb/Mar was due in November but lost that baby at 10 weeks missed miscarriage baby hadn't developed passed 5 week. Decided to try again for a little while longer, found out we are expecting again and its looking like I could be due a year to the day we lost our last baby (29th April). Kind of trying not to get attached and just keep expecting the worst but really hoping this isn't the case and this time we get our baby <3 We haven't told our older kids as we did last time and they were gutted so hoping this time to surprise them after a scan later on. Hows everyone else doing?

Aww congratulations, sorry about your past miscarriage :( and how amazing that this time, you're expecting on that memorable date.
fingers crossed, this little bean is for keeps xxx

Hello littlemiss & welcome. Fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy xx

Last edited:
Hello congratulations on your bfp I hope this one is a sticky one for you. Welcome to April mummies xx

Lilmiss06 sorry for your loss. In 2011 I had a mmc at 11wks and miscarried on 30th June. I got pregnant in the October and my original due date was the 30th June 2012. He ended up arriving on 6th July so a few days late. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

hi all, I've been holding off posting in here. I'm convinced I'm going to find out it's not real and I've been complaining over symptoms for nothing!

I have my booking appointment tomorrow but that wont help as there wont be a scan or anything. Also I'm so irrationally terrified of the blood test, don't even think its about the pain its about feeling faint/unwell- bit of a vicious circle!

My online calculations say the 1st April, and they suggested the 3rd over the phone.

Cant believe its another 3 weeks until I find out truly there's something there or if I'm losing the plot.

You might have guessed its my first! And was also unplanned.

Anyway, hello everyone!

MummyandPJ please could you take my name off the list.

Good bye April mummies.

I wish you all the very best with your bubbas and happy and healthy pregnancies.

XX

MummyandPJ please could you take my name off the list.

Good bye April mummies.

I wish you all the very best with your bubbas and happy and healthy pregnancies.

XX

:-( I'm so sorry for your loss - take care of yourself xxx

So sorry Emily. I know what you're going through as it happened to me a couple of months ago. Look after yourself x

So sorry Emily. Sending you lots of baby dust and hoping you get your sticky bean soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back