• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*****April 2016 mummies*****

I've already bought a box in anticipation of the craving coming back lol

PP xXx

How far along in the pregnancy is it normal to get cravings? And did any of you get any aversions to any kind of food?

Everyone is different. My first pregnancy I was well into the second tri but I seem to be starting to have a little of them now.

PP xXx

i've noticed i'm wanting more healthy food... but i guess that's just my head going "be responsible for the sake of little nerdling" :)

Cravings and aversions can happen at any time :) One of the strangest in my last pregnancy super early on was salt. I was licking it off my hand, my body needed it :/ I can't face bananas though. The smell, texture, taste - bleugh!!!

Congrats Millie!!
DH is convinced there are 2 but with a boy and girl already I'm not sure I want that to be true lol!! Feeling nauseous ALL day but not actually been sick, and I'm really going to struggle to hide my belly- I look 4 months pg in the evenings xx

Ruth, i'm so bloated it isn't even funny :( Never thought i could get so bloated on such an early stage of pregnancy, and i get like weird abdominal pain... almost feels like a cramp :/ Hopefully it's nothing

Know what you mean- I'm actually not eating too much either as all I can manage is some toast for breakfast before the nausea hits and then water all day till I feel hungry at teatime :( you have my sympathy x

Aww I've been super bloated tooo
I've been throwing up crazy amounts a day lol 10-20 times especially in morning until there's no more to come out ew xxxx

i'm actually lucky enough that i haven't thrown up once :) Maybe it's still early? i know nothing about this pregnancy stuff ( i thought i did though since mum had 6 kids)

Some people don't get sickness at all and others get later on etc :)

I think mine is worse cause of there being 2 but people with one can suffer really badly toooo xxx

Awww Millie :hug:

Are you taking the tablets?

I've felt quite nauseous this time round- generally when I feel hungry- so roughly every two hours!! Not actually been sick though thankfully.

My little boy is three tomorrow! This time three years ago I was in labour (about 15 minutes from my waters breaking... while I was in bed!!) He's grown up so quickly!

Can't believe I get to do it all again next year!! Eeeeek!!

XX

aww Congrats Emily :) And i guess it is different for everyone Millie... is it weird i kind of want to get all the symptoms though?

Nooo I'm not taking them yet I know I should lol I'm being silly haha but they worry me!
Awww thats amazing Emily :D eeek happy birthday to cam :)

Not weird at all about wanting to get all the symptoms :)
Is reassuring I guess :) but sickness is horrible lol 100000% percent worth it though

I just really hope all is going to be okay for me this time! Can't shake the anxious feeling xxx

Popping in to say congratulations Millie :) .... Two x

aww Congrats Emily :) And i guess it is different for everyone Millie... is it weird i kind of want to get all the symptoms though?

Crazy lady! lol
I totally get why though but jeez I couldn't cope with nausea and sickness all the time. My first pregnancy I managed to go unscathed and I'm hoping it'll be the same for this one. So far so could so fingers crossed.
However it doesn't make me feel pregnant at all, but as long as I see a little bubba at the scan today I'll be a happy lady :dance:

Happy 8 weeks to me ..... where the hell has the time gone?

PP xXx

Good luck for today PP! My 8wk scan is on Monday! First bit of sick came out today haha im relieved I have a symptom.. ;) X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back